Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you

Thank you all for being so supportive. Thank you all for support you have given and you are giving to the current as the new members. You are all fantastic!!!
    But it comes to the time when people want's to go away cos injustice is unbelieveble. In country which is saying so much about human rights. Mens have no ... rights and im out. My wife and my son will be more happy if im not here.
    Thank you for everything and I wish all the best to all of you.

marynaz - keep posting and talk it out.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Your wife and son would blame themselves if you are talking about what I think you are talking about.....you don't want that hon...
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Keep coming here to discuss your problem and the fears you are having. Have you asked your wife how she would feel if you left - in whatever way? It may not seem like it but you will cope - but with support. Everyone needs help and support in their life. You must seek help and if you are feeling terribly and catastophically unwell and suicidal then you must go to A and E and ask for help from the mental health team attached to A and E. You are not feeling safe and medical people must help you. Don't move until you are helped.
        Kind wishes
        Jen
        False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Marynarz

Think about your son,you can't go,he needs you.
          Some of us wanted and want to go,I did.
          But you and other members helped me.
          I didn't do it for my son and my family.

You must keep strong Marynarz,for your son to be proud of you.
          You must fight.

Take care.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hello

Sorry for this kind of posts. It's been terible week for me, but Im still here.
            Don't wanna go in to the details, but if someone is reading this, then I will say something.

If you found yourself being Falsely Accused and think that you don't need any help, then you are wrong!!!

Sooner or later you will hit the point where without any help you are not able to cope with this kind of situation.
            I have tried to stay away from any help because I was sure that I can cope with this. BUT IT WAS MY MISTAKE!!!
            On tuesday, after 1 and a half year I get in to the point where I wasent able to cope with this. Thanks to my wife and our friend Im still here. That's true, thanks to them.

Now I have another help for which I should ask much sooner, but always is good even now
            If any new member reads this, then please go to the GP or A&E in the first place, you will need help from doctors before you try to do something to yourself.

Comment

I'm fighting this!!!!

It's very very hard!

Comment

good to see you posting Marynarz, please don't worry us again! Otherwise I shall be forced to slap your legs!

Pleased you're seeking help, everybody needs some at some point.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thhanks.

Will never do that again. Sorry

Comment

good - I'm pleased to hear it!

Comment

It's just a little too common at the moment for people to be thinking or insinuating suicide. I clench my teeth every single time I login....

I know that there are lots of people out there that need help, and I am one of them, yet others feel a need to vent their frustrations in different ways. I fully understand and completely support your position but please do not let the accusations get on top of you. You are an innocent person and do not stop believing it no matter how over powered you may feel. We're all here to help and support you and although some of us may be distant due to dealing with our own problems we are still here for you every step of the way.
                      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Marynarz

Never again

I really hate this,and I am not the only one.

The same apply to you all,there is always a solution and it is a rollercoster.

One day is fine the next is black.

Some are offended only with of the answers given:

The moderators are here to help you and if unfortunately you are charged,you will realise that they are lambs compared to the barristers (Bless mine).

You must talk to your family,friends,samaritans,people on this forum,but alone...I don't think it is mentally possible.

Back on the track Marynarz
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
                        X