No announcement yet.

Just got my "no crime".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see, so there's a chance that even the DC would consider changing it to "no crime"?

I've emailed him with a few questions anyway as a lot was said at the station and i'd like a few things clarified. I'm a bit confused that they considered charging her for wasting police time, but decided not to, and then gave me NFA instead of no crime.

Comment

None of anything makes sense to me
      The day my son was accused arrested and questioned , the DC asked to speak to me (not interviewed) I told her all about the accusers and their personalities
      She said (exact words) "if I find out those girls are lying and (pointing inside to where my son was) trying to ruin that young lads life I will personally prosecute them"

Well 4 lies that we know of could be but weren't proved and their final bit of evidence hung themselves yet when DC rang to tell me it was NFA'd because if the 'evidence' I asked if she was charging them and she said no ! Xx
      I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

They will only No Crime and take action against the liar if there is undisputable evidence that she lied.
        In a case where it is one word against the other, the only realistic way that this would happen is if she came clean. Like you say, I think it would be more likely to see aviated swine first.

You can write to the Chief Constable...it is always worth a try but I would not get your hopes up.
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

What about taking my accuser to court? Is that an option? It would cost me right? Would my accuser have to spend a lot of money on a solicitor too?

What about slander? Thanks to her I now have this on record for life, and she has been telling it to others too. Could I take her to court for slander?
          Last edited by CM00; 7 March 2012, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Well I put this to the DC and she said its not worth it

In our case they would get legal aid

If your accuser is working she would probably have to pay but (and remember I have NO legal experience) if you lost your case wouldn't you have to pay her costs too ?

All said and done, even when not convicted your not free from the allegation

Whichever way you look at it, they've got you by the goolies :-( xx

Comment

Is there any way i can get access to the details of her accusation, her statement, etc? The accuser is 26 years old, not working (she should be though, she's capable), and currently living in another country, i don't know if she'd get legal aid.

Comment

I honestly don't know
                I think you will get much better answers later today when the more experienced members log on

I am at your stage with the NFA
                so many knowledgeable people on here can definitely answer your q's

At the moment for me, I just need a breather from the police but the unanswered q's and bitterness I feel still roll around my brain just not to the same degree before we got our NFA xx

Comment

It's natural to want to bring your liar to justice, but in reality, it is a very unlikely, and extremely expensive scenario.

Whether or not your accuser is entitled to legal aid is irrelevant...the costs to you will be astronomical.
                  For you to have a case against your accuser, there must be solid evidence that she lied, and even then all she has to do is say she got confused and, in many cases, just stubbornly stick to her lie and it will go in her favour.

Your best form of attack is to get on with your life and show that she has not won.
                  I would still chance a letter to the Chief Constable...all they can say is no. They probably will but at least this will only cost you a stamp.
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

most of the time the police or should i say pigs are just as bad as a false accuser or even worse when they can see she is lying or the story makes no sense but the pigs still ruin your life for 2 years............................you got lucky congrats move on with your life and stay away from the false accuer

Comment

The false accuser is taking a wrecking ball to her own life atm, burning all her bridges. Her other mother told me when she hits rock bottom and comes crawling back that she is going to get her to admit she lied to the police about the rape and get my name cleared for good. As she is mentally ill she should manage to avoid prison time.

Comment

Im happy for you that you have NFA

Comment

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it's a great relief. Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                          X