Just got my "no crime".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my "no crime".

Just got back from the station, they've put it down as "no crime" the OIC said they know I didn't rape her. I asked about charging her for making the false report. He said that they did consider charging her for wasting police time but haven't done so. I'm also no longer on bail and don't need to register at the police station at the set bail date anymore.

It has been put down as "no crime" What does that mean for me?

That means you're totally cleared.
    Congratulations
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Ditto what Faith said. "No Crime" means exactly that - very different from "No Further Action."
      Now please stay away from the crazy b1tch!

Comment

Sorry it was NFA, my mistake.

Comment

Good news!!!
          False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

This is really good news

But please remember as it was a NFA rather than 'no crime' if anyone else in the future makes a similar accusation against you it will be looked at very carefully & this one may well then be re-visited.

Be careful, be safe!
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Well done, that's fantastic news. Just what was needed at the beginning of another long week of waiting. I am so pleased for you. Go and celebrate xxxxxx

Comment

that's brilliant news!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Still wonderful, although you must be cautious, like Casehardened says. This IS kept on your record.

Saffron's advice is even more vital now!
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Got my phone back so far, SD card is broken, only £3 to replace it though, nothing important on the SD card luckily, since the SD card isn't where the main phone data is stored, so i haven't lost any phone numbers, messages or any data really.

Getting my computer back by next week, i don't think they even took any data of that so it should be all ok, hopfully my new solid state drive still works.

Comment

Great news! hope you stay away from her though and move on with your life.

Comment

Well done and congrats !

No crime would be perfect but NFA is still very good
                        Xxxx
                        I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

I have a question, so i got my NFA, but that also means it stays on my record.

Is there any way that it ever gets removed from my record? For instance one day she comes clean about the whole thing and admits it wasn't rape to the police? Unlikely I know, but i'd like to know the outcome.

Comment

We're in the same boat, we got NFA'd (I say we but it's my son but I was heavily involved)

Their evidence hung them and contradicted their stories but I think it's unlikely anyone would admit to lying, they'd just crawl back to where they came from quietly so sadly it's stays on your record

It's wrong I know :-( xx

Comment

Read my thread "loved one accused of rape" and see Faiths reply on the last page xx

Comment

Working...
                              X