Confused and left hollow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Confused and left hollow,

Right, take a deep breath and stand back for a minute and give yourself time to get your breath back.
    Then do the following:

1. Go to your GP and tell him what has happened.
    Ask him to lock down your notes so only he can gain access to them with a PIN
    number.

2. Have an ECG done to check heart is functioning correctly and have your
    medication reviewed to make sure it is being effective.

3. Have a blood pressure check. Heart meds such as beta-blockers (propranolol,
    Bisoprolol, etc) affect BP and may not be so effective in regulating heart rhythm
    during protracted stress.

4. Ring Gerry McDonald of
    EBR Attridge LPP on:
    07779 239708
    This is his direct mobile number which he gave me permission to give to forum members.
    Leave your contact numbers and he will get back to you.

He is based in Tottenham and has offices in Holborn both are easy to get to from Canterbury.
    (I used to live not far from Canterbury but have moved this week up north to Warwickshire otherwise I would have shot to C'bury to help).

If you would like to talk as I support folks from the Kent/Surry/Sussex area then email me at; verityjusticekai@aol.com and I will give you my contact details.

In the meantime try not to panic, follow the advice of the other members and stay with us, we will walk with you through this nightmare we are alll, all to familiar with.

Comment

Working...
    X