No announcement yet.

No Further Action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Verity... Come on now, you're just showing off!
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Fantastic!

that is amazing! congratulations, crack open the bubbly x

Comment

Thanks so much everyone. Verity, I might print out your display and frame it (including the emoticon which wishes me a happy birthday!)

Originally posted by Devasted View Post
        i do hope u stay on here with ur advice uv been great in calming me down and making me realise we,r not alone.xx
        Originally posted by Saffron View Post
        . And also for your extremely valuable and compassionate help and advice to other members. You are a great addition to the forum!
        Originally posted by Izzy View Post

Want to thank you too, for calming me down and I took your advise about staying away from threads that weren't doing me any good. You also said just to read the NFA ones - am so happy to be posting on your one!

Love, Izzy xxx
        These are lovely things to say, thank you very much. You have all helped me through an extremely tough ordeal and I am touched to think I may have helped you back. I will continue to try; still wishing the absolute best for you Izzy and Devastated
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I am so happy for you Faith :-) Isnt it great you that your stress will stop at this point and you were not drag through it for a longer period. Do enjoy life and move on easily; but of course we would be happy to have you stay with us :-) and continue supporting members with your valuable advises!

Comment

Thanks fighter
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Excellent news.
              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
              X