• Talon book

Hi

has anyone ever heard of this and if so what is it

...Do you mean the publisher 'Talon Books'
    That's the only similar thing I've heard of
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Talon log (if completed) is in the ‘un-used’ material and is available at solicitors request, it will be much briefer tha than the statement. The Statement supersedes the talon log anyway.

this is all i know

Comment

http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/0/...ry%202010).pdf
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

What a fascinating insight into police procedures (but disappointing to see only one paragraph devoted to false accusations )

Great bit of research, RFLH.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

thanks for that, makes interesting reading.

Comment

I've spent the last hour reading through that...very eyeopening and further clarification that all the police are interested in is securing a conviction.

Comment

Wonder if anyone can clear up the terminology for me?
                Notice that it refers to rape and serious sexual assault.
                What exactly constitutes a serious sexual assault?

I ask because a lot of these procedures don't seem to have happened in my case.
                I was accused of 'touching' over the clothes and kissing with a 14 year old when I was 18.

Is this not classed as a serious sexual assault and may be subject to slightly different procedures? I had always assumed that it would automatically be deemed as serious seeing as the alleged 'victim' was a minor at the time and I was technically in a position of trust as I was a volunteer at her school

(Sorry NOHOPE, I'm not trying to hijack your thread, just a one off query!)

Comment

They class any unwarranted sexual activity as "serious." Just as you can't have a minor sexual assault.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying that LS, just wondered by their use of the word serious, I started to assume there were different classifications of severity.

Comment

Working...
                    X