Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best plan of action advice please

Hi All
    my hubby was due in CC tomorrow for plea case and man hearing but because the solicitor only received the paperwork on monday he does not now need to go for another two weeks.

my question is we have just received the paperwork statements so whats the best way to go over this and pick her lies to bits.
    i want to try and do this with a methodical head and not go at it like a bull in a china shope as im sure we will miss things if we do it like that.

its not every day you get to read how your husband cheated on you in black and white is it, i could think of a lot more better tuesday night reading but hey hoy needs must.
    any advice would be great thanks

Not easy to do, but try and take a scientific approach to it all. Difficult to read about your husband's infidelity but you MUST remember that that is a seperate issue. The only person who has the right to punish your husband for that is you; not this vile accuser nor the police.
    So bear in mind that whatever your husband has done, he is innocent of this.
    Go through it with a fine tooth comb, sentence by sentence. Make your own notes. read through it again and again. Maybe not all in one sitting. Approach with a clear mind. ANYTHING that might seem the slightest bit relevant, write it down. You're looming for inconsistencies...they will be there. Your husband will be able to do more than you can in terms of finding them...you can act as the prompter!
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

thank you i will do this. sounds daft but its on the kitchen table and im building myself up to getting it out and reading it

Comment

there does not seem a lot hers is two pages and his is about 10 she doesnt say a lot will there be more they are keeping to themselves. cant beleive they charge someone with absolutely nothing what a load of bull****

Comment

Your solicitor should have got a disclosure of all evidence against you so if it is only two pages long then that must be her full statement.
          In these cases, a charge can come solely on a complainant's status. The fact your husband's statement is so long might also have got them a bit of extra evidence that they could have twisted.
          But even if not, a complaint just has to be made for a charge to be possible. Sounds like a concise statement but still plenty there for there to be inconsistencies.

Comment

Get stuck in and pull that pack of lies apart! I cant wait to see what they think they have against me.

Comment

well i have read her bit and my hubbys and thought i would go to peices but to be honest its just give me a feeling of ha ha ha you silly cow i cant wait till you get cross examined. just little things stand out already, dont want to go into detail though. my daughter is coming down on thurs night and we are going to go over it and pull it to peices.

Comment

we found it easier to type it all out and then put the inconsistencies in the relevant places in italics (or a different colour) as we went along, much easier to follow.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

That's good that you've picked out inconsistencies already. More will come the more you look at it and then your solicitor might also find something that you might not think relevant.

That sounds like a good method RFLH

Comment

yes i have read that before so we are going to do that. can i pm you want to ask something

Comment

no problem, I'm here
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

just to add to the great advises here . look also for things that might be missing in her story :-) lack of details, etc. I agree with disecting every sentence; sometimes accuser contradict themselves too! :-) good luck Nohope.. you can do this!! Put your thinking helmet on; brew the coffee and get your glasses on (if you wear one :-) This is one of the moments you know you can fight this thing, it is the beginning of your fight! Hugs!!
                        Last edited by fighter; 7 February 2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

why lack of detail ?

as i was shocked when i read it at the very little detail her statement contains towards what my hubbys statement says

Comment

there's less to trip yourself up with if you lie - too many details and you get muddled or forget them.

Comment

oh i see well she has three pages the last one just two lines and the other two very very brief in comparison to my hubbys but even with two short pages i can see the lies already.
                              feel a bit better now actually thanks for the advice you are all wonderul people

Comment

Working...
                              X