enhanced crb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enhanced crb

hi all just a quick question once im cleared of this allegation i want to become a paramedic, will this allegation show up on my enhanced crb and if so is there anyway i could get it removed as it could effect my job for life?

The general answer would be yes, it will show up on an enhanced CRB, but if you are fully acquitted in court with a not guilty result then I believe it will say that you have been acquitted on the record so there would be nothing then to stop you becoming a paramedic. It can also be removed but there's another whole process to go through and you may have to fund it yourself. Concentrate on getting a not guilty verdict for now

The reason my answer is a bit vague is because I don't recall your story. It may well be that you are pre-charge, in which case if you were NFA'd it doesn't count as being cleared and the allegation would show up on an eCRB. It would tell the employer that NFA was taken and it would be at their discretion whether they would employ you or not. So long as you weren't on either of the ISA barred lists, it wouldn't be impossible to have a career as a paramedic.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Forgive ve my ignorance....ISA Barred Lists?

Comment

Sorry; the Independent Safeguarding Authority...a body which tends to intervene in cases like these that relates to anyone working with children/vulnerable adults. Even if no charge is brought, if they receive a referral then they can put you on a list barring you from working with such people
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Police state littered with TLAs.... thx....

Comment

i have heard of people who live local (teachers) who have been found not guilty at court at it does not show up on there crb. im sure the ambulance wouldnt take me on it it showed up even as not quilty on my crb. what is the process for getting it removed. i have 4 witnesses what heard the girl say she was going to set me up will this help?

Comment

Being found Not Guilty at court is equivalent to saying the allegation was not true but being NFA'd is just saying that there was insufficient evidence to chance a trial.

I agree it's unfair but that is the reasoning behind a Not Guilty verdict wiping the CRB slate clean and a NFA not doing so.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

sorry im slightly confused. will it show up if nfa'd and not if you are found not guilty. its just you mentioned wiping the slate clean. soz just confused

Comment

Faith's earlier reply to your question was a better answer than mine and less confusing!

When you are first arrested this will go on your CRB so what I meant was that if you are then tried in court and found Not Guilty it wipes your CRB slate clean, but if the case doesn't go to court there is a 'maybe' about it and so it will stay on your record unless you get it wiped.

The best way to try to do this if you are NFA'd is to write to your Chief Constable and/or your MP.

Comment

thanks guys i am confident i will get found not guilty beacuse i have fellow doorman what heard her say she will set me up and she was on coke, plus the fact she gave 2 very different accounts 1 of which is impossible amongst other things. plus she kept coming back the night it alledgedly happened asking for her id( sorry if you was raped you wouldnt come back and face your alledged attacker) thanks so much for your kind words i no i can be a pain but i have 40 years left before i retire and i dnt want to be stuck on the dole because of this false allegation.

Comment

sorry to put a dampener on it - but please don't be complacent that nothing will come of it. There are many sat inside that have thought the same thing.
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

My apologies, I'd forgotten that you were waiting for trial, hope you're coping ok.

Comment

yh im coping okish dont worry i wont become complacent im just trying to stay positive, im prepared to fight tooth and nail for this false allegation.

Comment

good, keep it up.
                            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Great attitude, well done.

Comment

Working...
                              X