Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 years and 4 months still being messed around.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

careful Lawless!! <Hoicks ample bosom and glares through narrowed eyes at Lawless>
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
      careful Lawless!! <Hoicks ample bosom and glares through narrowed eyes at Lawless>
      In the style of Les Dawson.......complete with hair rollers, floral apron and rolling pin!!!! Oooops!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
        Yeah, these bloody womens rights! Keep em in the kitchen and out of trouble is what I say... Not women, the bloody feminist groups!

Scotland's had a change recently too...

Sounds like the case is in a bit of a mess as far as the prosecution is concerned. I'd leave em too it! Keep working on your side.

Is the daughter determined to take the stand or is she hiding hoping it all vanishes?
        she has started a whole new life and i woud like 2 point out here she is so ignorant of the money and time wasted and stress 2 people.does she actually think if she ignors it then it will go away? surley the judge will c she is irresponsible in her actions.I cant understand why she is allowed 2 get away with this.She got her court date just like my partner.He has been co.operative threwout yet she seems 2 do wat she wants and gets a second chance?.She has a social worker,a councilor and her dr...and she never sighned the release forms..thats suspitious and surly the judje must c this?.

Comment

just an update 2 my friends who helped me here.both legal teams wer b4 the judge 2day.unfortunatly we wont hear the out come untill 2morro.yep its 2.36 in the morning and iv just managed 2 settle him 2 bed...he has been a rollercoaster this week because we hoped it woud b all over by now...2 years 4 months then another trial date because prosecution dont hav anything as yet? wat the hell is happining 2 civilization and human rights?? im getting really angry now and im usually very mellow..so so so sick of this system?im starting 2 hate the human race suddenly.

Comment

I can understand your anger mindboggles, here i am at 3.20 and cannot sleep also because I am feeling the anger and lying in bed is just making me crazy.

If the prosecution team cannot find anything or build a good case; the barrister I think could push for the trial to be squashed.. that is a good barrister. I dont know. I just remember our sol said if the prosecution team cannot build a good case, the defense team can take this as advantage. Unless the prosecution has a good reason why they have nothing!?? I might be wrong!
            Last edited by fighter; 26 January 2012, 02:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mindboggles View Post
              unfortunatly we wont hear the out come untill 2morro.
              At least this means that the judge is taking time to consider what to do; hope it's good news today!
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hope you get good news today, Mindboggles x

Comment

the judge gave the defence another 15 days to hand over her medical records.the prosicution are lieing threw their teeth ther excuse now is arrestin officer has been ill in hospital! yet she was able to phone round the witnesses asking if they knew wer she was living? at the weekend!! its all 1 sided,we dont stand a chance with these people.

Comment

I wish the judge would also think the longer the process takes the longer the people involved have to suffer. But you know we have so many cases; so many crimes; and if the police and cps would be more decisive maybe some false allegations can have been NFAed. Hang in there mindboggles; as the solicitor said to ask; sorry we just have to go with the motion of the process.

Comment

at least we have the letter from the social services which was recorded by them! from the detective in charge saying NFA..over a year ago?.now u know im called mindboggles.they dont know wat their doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X