No announcement yet.

What happens to my partner's daughter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to my partner's daughter?

Hi, I've posted on here a few times but need some more advice. My partner is on a charge for rape, he thinks it will go to Court in April. Needless to say, he's very scared. His biggest concern is his 14 year old daughter. What will happen to her if the worst happens? We don't live together.

Thank you in advance.

Can she stay with her mum or another relative?
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hello there and thanks for the reply. It could be that his eldest daughter moves in and looks after her. I was afraid that Social Services might get involved. Would this be the case?

Comment

I should imagine so given her age, but if he can sort something out should he get sent down then hopefully their input will be minimal.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thank you. I thought that might be the case.

Comment

First choice is always fostering in family. If social services got involved (which is fairly likely) it could actually be a positive thing as it would then be considered part of the "family and friends" fostering scheme and her elder sister could get a fostering allowance. Hopefully this won't even be an issue.
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
            X