Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of rape by fiance of 10 years, currently on bail.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
    Well it's his choice fighter who to believe but he shouldn't keep coming back asking the same questions.
    Yes, I hope you make your choice CM. I think you have enough information to make a decision.

Hi Marynaz, yup no need to apologize but apologizing is sweet ;-) Some people are short on that area!

Comment

• Thinking about sending it to my solicitor to have him check it all. Dunno if i should even do that though. My EX seems to think this is all just to scare me and doesn't plan to press charges although she already has so that's just a bit odd.

I said at the start i am certain she would not want to ruin my life, she told me 2 things that indicate she is hoping to leave me open to fall back on when things fall apart.

1. She told me she likes girls in her leaving me text, it was a lie, but she said that to make me believe she isn't going to sleep with any men. She knows i'd consider her sleeping with a woman a little more tolerable than a man.

2. She said "perhaps we'd talk in time".

My EX wants to leave me open as an option, and would definetly not want to ruin my life. And from those things she told a friend, it sounds like she doesn't realise the seriousness of all of this.

I just don't know how if i should somehow communicate this to the police or not. She made it obvious she isn't even sure if she wants to charge me and by that she means she doesn't want to charge me and yet seemingly unknown to her the investigation is already under way and she can't just say later on "i want to drop the charges". can she?
      Last edited by CM00; 15 January 2012, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• For the last time:

Anything you say or give to the police will NOT be used, because there is currently a prosecution against you.

The ONLY time to give anything to the police is AFTER you have been acquitted, when you can accuse her of whatever you like.

Please read what people tell you, and not keep writing the same questions.
        Sooner or later you will be banned from the forum for the sake of everyone else's sanity.

If I encounter one more instance of you writing the same old same old question, I will close this thread. Understand?

Comment

• I can't believe that you are such a fool. She does not care for you. Do you think she'd do this to you if she did?

I could spell it out for you, but it would edit it out - so I shall save my breath and hope that you wise up at some point, but I don't think will, you're an arse and you will find yourself inside if you carry on this way.

I shan't be contributing to this thread anymore as you ignore everyones advice.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Thanks LS! the thread has become really long. I think most of the members have been patient enough and generous with their time and understanding (we all know how it is in that first stages of allegations).

Comment

• Originally posted by RFLH View Post
              I can't believe that you are such a fool. She does not care for you. Do you think she'd do this to you if she did?

I could spell it out for you, but it would edit it out - so I shall save my breath and hope that you wise up at some point, but I don't think will, you're an arse and you will find yourself inside if you carry on this way.

I shan't be contributing to this thread anymore as you ignore everyones advice.
              Well i think she has bipolar and past 6 months things have gone downhill for her and she is just having one of those manic episodes. She doesn't know she has it but her mum has it and she did wonder if she had it but never got tested. It's quite obvious now that she has it, too many delusuional lies and the spending all her money as soon as she gets it. I'm an arse because i care for her?
              Last edited by CM00; 15 January 2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• No, you're an arse because you just do not listen.

She has no say over whether the case is dropped or if it goes to court. The police and cps are in charge of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LS View Post
                  For the last time:

Anything you say or give to the police will NOT be used, because there is currently a prosecution against you.

The ONLY time to give anything to the police is AFTER you have been acquitted, when you can accuse her of whatever you like.

Please read what people tell you, and not keep writing the same questions.
                  Sooner or later you will be banned from the forum for the sake of everyone else's sanity.

If I encounter one more instance of you writing the same old same old question, I will close this thread. Understand?
                  Ok then, i'll just hold onto it all for now, ex fiance will probably drop herself in it anyway.

Comment

• Are you sure that you are FA or maybe you are from another site. Hmm???
                    Even me, pearson from estearn europe, understand what others are saying!

Comment

• I just got some really interesting info from her friend who spoke to her. She said that the police are only trying to scare me to keep me off her back. She didn't press charges apparently, is that even possible? To report rape but not press charges at the time? She did report me for malicious messages which was an actual offense i did commit. This might explain why she keeps saying i won't be going to jail.

Comment

• Rubbish. If she had not made a complaint of rape then the police would not be "after you".

You are plod aren't you? Piss off.
                        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                          Rubbish. If she had not made a complaint of rape then the police would not be "after you".

You are plod aren't you? Piss off.
                          She made a complaint of a threat i made against her, they pullled me in for that and then when i got there said she added rape to the list aswell.

Look, i just got her saying this to her friend on a messaging site, she said it herself, i have the log. Dunno if she is lying to the friend or not.

I'm not saying i should do anything with this, moreso that i should just do nothing atall.
                          Last edited by CM00; 15 January 2012, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• All i want to know is, is it possible for her to have mentioned this alledged rape to the police but tell them that she doesn't want to press charges? And so they take no action on that?

Comment

• For the absolute last time:

She has NO control over the case going ahead or being dropped. The police have the total say.

She can refuse to press charges, but the police will just go ahead without her anyway.

Now, this thread is CLOSED.

Comment

Working...
                              X