What to do...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do...

... if the ''victim'' (accuser) is following you and want to make any contact with you?

Can anyone tell me?
    Last edited by marynarz; 9 January 2012, 03:17 PM.

inform the police and your solicitor - get it all down officially - but you yourself, ignore totally.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
      inform the police and your solicitor - get it all down officially - but you yourself, ignore totally.
      Well. If I inform the police then they can always say that I was trying to contact her. Isn't?

Comment

how was the accuser trying to contact you? Facebook/SMS/Email? I hope you can save that :-)

The immediate family member of the accuser was asking around about my partner in FB few months ago and I saved it :-). I dont know if it will help our case. I save everything!

Comment

Originally posted by fighter View Post
          how was the accuser trying to contact you? Facebook/SMS/Email? I hope you can save that :-)

The immediate family member of the accuser was asking around about my partner in FB few months ago and I saved it :-). I dont know if it will help our case. I save everything!
          Sorry, but i can't go into the details. But I can say that none of above

Comment

just phone and tell both of them - you need to get it down officially. If in doubt, phone your solicitor first and ask them their opinion about informing the police, but you may be able to get them for harrassment.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

no problem. I guess you have to inform the solicitor and yes ignore it definitely, they can turn around and say you are violating your bail.

We got paranoid with this bail thing. We became careful that if we are talking to common friends or acquaintances with the accuser and her family member; we dont say anything that comes across as a message to reach them. What a life, when in reality you just want to give them a piece of your mind :-)

Comment

Hmm

Will do that. After last few days I just taked day off from work today cos I see and even my wife can see that she wants to talk to me

Im avoiding her like hell and it works

Comment

dancing with you there with some claps

Comment

no problem. I guess you have to inform the solicitor and yes ignore it definitely,
                    Ignore? (not easy)
                    Hahaha

We are living in the same building!!! Im sh..g myself when I have to leave my flat etc
                    Now she is always there where Im going.
                    Last edited by marynarz; 9 January 2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

dancing with you there with some claps

Comment

opps thats complicated! you were not asked to move?

Comment

opps thats complicated! you were not asked to move?

Nope

Why is complicated?

Comment

if she is always "waiting" for you.. is that somehow like a harassment then? RFLH, would that be considered harassment?

Comment

it could well be, but his solicitor would know better than I do.

Comment

Working...
                              X