Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 10 months...finallly we get good news

Hi All,

Just wanted to leave an update and let everybody know that there is light at the end of the tunnel

My hubby has recieved an NFA letter today, it has been 10 months of sheer hell and I admit there was times when i doubted my own memory. I knew on the day that the accusation wasnt physicly possible in the time frame but even so after ten months of waiting, lets just say it has been so hard.

For all of you still going thru this, my heart goes out to you, keep strong and the truth will out

Thankyou to all of you and your kind words i recieved when i was at my lowest point x

that is a really nice Christmas present Blue-Belle! Be prepared to be on the emotional rollercoaster for a while yet - but many congratulations!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thankyou

Thankyou RFLH,

The relief has been overwhelming, he was due to answer bail on Tuesday and rumours had got to us at the weekend saying he was going to be charged!!

I'm not good at expressing myself but i will never forget how shocking it is that so many men and their familys are going through this nightmare. We are the lucky ones and i wish everyone all the best with their cases xx

Comment

This is such good news and good that you're not hanging on any longer.

Thanks for posting the outcome, as you say, this will give hope to those still waiting for a decision.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Wonderful news, Blue-Belle. I hope you can now put this behind you, although be prepared for a whole gamut of emotions - elation, relief, anger, sorrow.
          Thanks for coming back and telling us the outcome. It offers hope to many others.

Comment

Hi Blue belle! am so happy for you. It is nice to hear there is one less stressed family with this kind of thing. Definitely a good christmas then! And yes, this gives hope to people who are waiting for their accusations to be decided on.

Comment

Working...
            X