documented evidence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• documented evidence

as i previously mentioned in a older post the female told the police i raped her and then gave her the id back, it has come to my attention that the club still have the refusals log in which its written i took the id and gave it to the bar manager who later handed it to police. will this refusals book be able to be used in evidence. i just spoke to my solicitor and he said you can bring it but i dnt see much point. i have told him i will bring it as it clearly prove the female is lying. whats your thoughts?

take it - its better to have it than not.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

better to collect every thing you have than have nothing .you never know
      Last edited by gem; 9 December 2011, 04:37 PM.

Comment

i just got a second opnion and they said my solicitor is letting key evidence not be used such as my 2 witnesses and this refusals book, my trial is on tuesday so its to late to change defence teams what should i do!!!!!

Comment

Have you had a meeting with your barrister as yet? If not, write down the questions you want him to ask the girl about her ID so he can include them in his cross-examination. (holding up the refusals book at the appropriate moment)

With any luck this unexpected questioning might fluster her & show the jury that she's lying.

If the solicitor is not really interested he won't then disclose the existence of the book to the prosecution and so they won't be prepared for that line of questioning.
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

i had a meeting with my defence solicitor but my barrister was never present, will i have a meeting on the day of trial, should i tell him of my 2 other witnesses? will the refusals book be aloud to be used as i dnt want to piss the judge off.

Comment

tango,hope you can also get the witnesses in. I dont understand why barrister should be the one talking for the accused and then you have not met him yet. It is quite unfair how he can represent you and not met with you. That puzzles me how some barristers who talk in the court has lesser involvement done the solicitor with the accused.

Comment

i spoke with my barrister when i put my plea in and he said the case is winnable, my solicitor never even bothered taking statements from the 2 witnesses just said there no good, i will raise this with my barrister as i am unhappy. i hope the judge throws this **** out as i have 4 witnesses with incident reports what state the girl said ill set you up

Comment

I refer to my previous advice on here.....
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                  X