Seeking advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

I heard back from the investigating officer yesterday, as the examination of my accusers pc and phone continues.

Since his online confession that he made up the allegation and my subsequent additional statement to that effect. The investigating officer is seeking an appointment with the CPS for approval to proceed and for early guidance.

Poisitive news, as I am determined to bring about a charge of perverting the course of justice. Whilst I am back at work I am finding in hard to get back to how I was before. Christmas has proved an odd time, with family and friends in a celebratory mood, with myself quietly reflecting on how fortunate I have been given his subsequent admission of a false allegation.

Comment

I shall keep my fingers crossed for you.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

An update

My case was put before the CPS for an initial decision today, and I am pleased to confirm that they are satisifed with the evidence gathered and my supporting letter. This now means the case has to go before the director of public prosecutions for approval to bring a charge of perverting the course of justice.

One step closer....

Comment

brilliant news. hope justice is done

Comment

Now that's news I like to read.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

EXCELLENT.
              If only this happened more often
              Well done you for pursuing this.
              "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Good luck David xx
                I live in hope it's over forever

Comment

Good luck to you x
                  False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Yes I am pleased we are one step closer. The prospect of having my name made public in court is a concern but I am prepared for any fallout.

My investigating officer is going to apply for special measures once the case is before a judge, as I am seeking to give evidence behind a screen or via video link.

Comment

Well done David, that's excellent news.
                      Stay strong

Comment

yes great news indeed.. sending you strength and courage vibes through this process!

Comment

Waiting court date

Been a while since I posted or visited here. Just waiting a court date which hopefully should be mid June, then Crown court July hopefully.

Comment

keep busy and positive.

Comment

Wishing you the best

Comment

Preliminary Crown Court date

Prelim date set - so lets see what he pleads. Will update shortly.

Comment

Working...
                                X