Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acused of Rape By my 14yr Old Cousin. What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acused of Rape By my 14yr Old Cousin. What to do?

Need Advice... My cousin *** is 14 and im 21.

a week ago today she told her mum that i had 'raped' her. i wont go into details of the story or many storys that ive heard but basicaly she aparently woke up to me playing with her. i then forced her to do things and she screamed which awoke her sister. this was alleged to have happened a month ago. no exact date give just about a mnth ago.

my auntie her mother never rung police but instead called me screaming down the fone and that was it. ive tried calling many times and nothing txted her... since last tuesday all she has done is tell all our family, each person she has told the story changed a bit.

ive seen many facebook msgs all i have saved with her telling people this story. im at the bottom of the bottle at the moment and dont know what to do. do i see a solicitor if so can they help if the allegation hasnt been put forward to the police. or do i sit here and deal with her saying this. ive hardley slept and since last tuesday only had 6hrs sleep since friday. i cant eat if i do i just feel sick. what hurts the most is that for 6yrs xxx has been a sister to me. ive defended her many times when she was outrite wrong, ive always looked at her mum like my own mother, i even took on there family name by deed poll. i cant understand why she would say this about me.

many of my family members told me she 'had a thing for me' but i told em to go f##k and that is sick. she is my sister thru and thru. there are many more details i could add to this post tht people could find a reason as to why its been said but i dont want to know that. i just want to know what i should do now. as i say its been a week and every hour since my auntie called me with those words has been the longest and most painfull of my life.

my friend and companion has told me today that i cant be around her or the kids until this is sorted which has pushed me to the edge. im not stupid enough to go tie a belt up in the loft but at the same time the pain of this all is killing me anyway. i cant even begin to describe whats going through my head or how this feels. just if someone could please give me any advice it would be appreciated. thankyou
    Last edited by RFLH; 4 December 2011, 08:28 AM. Reason: adding paragraphs for easer of reading

Hi Craig'o and welcome. I'm sorry you find yourself here.

First of all, has your cousin or her mum gone to the police?

Second of all, please banish any dark thoughts from your head. There are people who care about you and need you.

Can you think of any reason why she would make these allegations? I find it extremely strange that the girl's mum - your auntie - wouldn't have reported it to Plod immediately. I know that if I thought someone had been fiddling with my daughter, I wouldn't hesitate to talk to the coppers, regardless of whether they were family or not.

As the police are not involved at this stage, the only support I can offer is emotional support. And it goes like this: Hold On, take a deep breath and stay strong.

No doubt others will be along shortly. In the meantime, welcome

Comment

Saffron is right - no dark thoughts - they'd only think you'd done something stupid out of guilt. There are always those who will think the worst.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Name in the post.
        Laugh at your problems, everybody else does. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

Comment

thanks Amre - missed that one!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
          X