Son's trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son's trial

The trial is still going on. we go again tomorrow and then maybe Monday. Things are not looking good for my son. We havent been able to put our side of the story over at all. I do feel totally let down by this trial. Its so one sided. Also a reporter put a blog on the internet for all to see not only naming my son but also more or less saying he was guilty. Is this allowed?

so sorry to hear this have you had to give evidence as well.

Comment

yes I gave evidence yesturday but all the things I wanted to say I was not allowed to say. Thing that would of shown the victim to be a con artist which she is. It has not been a fair trial at all.

Comment

yes we have been told there is no point trying to bad character her as we wouldnt be allowed tosay or use it. but in my opinion this would be so mch better as a fairer trial so are they allowed to say bad things about your sons back ground yet she stands there all inocent is it any wonder innocent people get convicted i really dont understand the british justice system and am so dreading it when its our turn to go to court. i really wish there was something i could say or do to make you feel better but im sorry there isnt, but no matter what at least yur son has you.

Comment

It's disgusting isn't it there is no justice system thats why we get these people taking the mick, doing what they do and destroying whoevers lifes!! What is the point on being good and honest in this world? what is it all about?! oh a tip if you feel sick, stressed etc in court take 2 paracetamol it really calms you x

Comment

Working...
          X