Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me please

ok so heres the situation

this past weekend i went out with some friends..i met this girl there who wanted some of my beer..she started kissing me for my beer..and eventually grabbed my penis while kissing...we ended up going to the backseat of my car

she took her clothes off and got on top of me..my clothes were still on, and we started having sex..no condom...

i never ejaculated in her and we eventually stopped. we could not find her bra or underwear when we were done and she left

she then started accusing me of rape to everyone. supposedly tonight she went to the hospital and got a rape kit done(but i am not sure, i am goin off her twitter account).

to make matters worse, i did not know this girl's age. i had assumed it to be 18..when in fact she is 15 or 16(i am still not sure)

so what now? can/will they find evidence of me? can i get charged for rape even though she was the one who iniated everything? what about the minor part(i didnt know her age) and getting in trouble?? what can i do to help me? please help!!
    Last edited by RFLH; 25 October 2011, 07:56 AM. Reason: TMI

Yes, they will find DNA and yes, you will be charged with rape if they have the proof.

I'm afraid you will have to wait and see what happens next. Does she know your name or where you live? What about they people you were with, do they?

Its pointless me saying don't worry because you are and you will. Sadly ignorance of her age is no excuse and even if she's 16 its your word against hers that you didn't rape her.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yep, if she is under age then that's statutory rape (even if she consented).

In this day and age, you want to engage in sex, get permission in writing first. Literally.
      Otherwise yours is the outcome.

It's going to be your word against hers, should it go to court. So all you can do is wait and see. Beyond that, not much I can say.

Comment

Working...
      X