Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone call from the police today regarding an accused rape 7 years ago!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rugbystar, its fine to be confident, but please look on the other side of the fence and make provisions in case it does go the wrong way. Many a person has thought that commonsense will prevail and have been shattered when it hasn't.

This board is open, which means that the plice can read it, so be aware of that if you do decide to post your story.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I hate how this alleged case makes me feel so different about women now!

All because of the lies and actions of one women i will judge all women the same and not let myself get in that situation again!

Women if you have a boyfriend or an ex you want to get back with then don't be with another man in any way shape or form....having sex with them and regretting it and making up a lie to cover your back is the lowest of the low...

This incident will effect my life in whatever outcome of the pending investigation!!

Comment

ahem - that does work both ways.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

How does it work both ways in this case? She has lied to cover her back and not thought of the pain and hurt her lies have created!!

As far as I am concerned she is the lowest of the lower, lower than a snakes belly!

I have no sympathy for her at all and if anything would like to put her on trial for lies and wasting police time etc.

The annoying thing is that her actions will make me "weary" of one night stands in the future and my feelings of being with a women!

Signed consent forms are the only way to stop women making up these lies, not really thinking thats going to take off though!!

And for women who geniuenly have been rapped i cant imagine how truamtic the experience and life after is, and agree that this is worse than just been falsely accused of something.

I understand every story has two sides but my story has one side which is pure made up lies and one which is the truth!

Comment

Men and boys make false allegations of sexual abuse as well.

Forcing a woman to sign a consent document won't help - a man could quite easily turn nasty or try to get her to do something that she doesn't like, making her want to change her mind which could then render the signed agreement null and void.

If you stop indulging in one night stands then at least you are not risking further false allegations from that quarter.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

thanks RF - that's what I meant. I shall have to learn how to expand my answers ..

The annoying thing is that her actions will make me "weary" of one night stands in the future and my feelings of being with a women!

I think you mean wary rather than weary ....... whole new meaning there. And if you read more posts on this forum you will see that the vast majority are from chaps that have had one night stands - there may be a pattern there don't you think?
              Last edited by RFLH; 17 October 2011, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I agree whole heartedly! Of all the things I have done in life this has so far been the most life changing.

Comment

Originally posted by billykickass View Post
                  I agree whole heartedly! Of all the things I have done in life this has so far been the most life changing.
                  Very well put there.
                  False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

If I could give any advice to anyone here, be they male or female, it would be to avoid one night stands like the plague.
                    I've had plenty myself, in my wild youth. I even ended up marrying one of them! (still married to him now, 14 years later actually) but the vast majority have ended in regret and a vague feeling of general muckiness.
                    Quite apart from that, you never know where it might end up. In court, for example!

Comment

Its Over.....but not that i was worrying much anyway!

The only real fear i had was when they phoned me up linking DNA to rape and didnt give me any further information, that was a horrible week waiting for the "interview" at the police station!!

As soon as they explained the night and the incident i knew it was a unfounded lies and i was just worried about then making sure i didnt get unlucky in any way shape or form!!

The interview couldnt have gone better....she had said being on the phone to her x whilst at my flat before sex

she had also said that i was talking to flat mate in the kitchen a bit after sleeping with her.

she knew everything about my flat the taxi trip back conversations but couldnt remember where i lived!! 100 metres of a busy road, you knew you had been to my flat as you had to go up a metal fire escape to get in! odd i know, but very NY!

The police phoned to day to say they would not be following this up and they would but this in a letter and send this out ASAP!

I cant complain much about the way i was treated and in the end they have acted fairly i suppose by interviewing me and getting both sides of the story! Im glad i didnt get arressted at my house if they had tracked me down and i was lucky really that my DNA came up when it did as this could have been hanging around for years till it cropped up!!

the investigationg officer though phoned my flatmate for his account of the night and she asked if he knew a MR ***** ******* the silly PC had used her surname and my first name!!!! he promptly correctted her!!

sorry for my spelling but im quick typing this out and dont intended on reading it checking it back!!!

ALL I CAN SAY TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ACCUSSED AND KNOW YOUR IN NO WAY INNOCENT ----- KEEP THE FAITH!!!

The first week when i didnt know the facts and the worry of the damage to my repuation if it got out in the puplic, press etc was a MAJOR worry...but i soon as i knew the inccident in question i was happy! happy that it was all lies and i just had to tell the truth and trust the sysytem would work...I WOULD SAY GET A SOLICTOR!!

KEY POINT - A SOLICTOR IS FREE BEFORE YOUR ARRESSTED!! ANY SOLICTOR, ITS YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE REPRENSENTATION!! RESEARCH AND GET A EXPEREINCED ONE IN FALSE RAPE CASES!!

You wouldnt get a plumber to fix your car would you!an extreme example but it makes the point!!

this site has been a great vent of steam....all the best to those FA out there and keep the faith!!!

Comment

Todays call from the police..other end of the spectrum!! Thanks for ALL the advice!!

This is new post regarding the false rape i had been accused of 7 years ago!!

I had the other end of the spectrum phone call from the police today...

Its Over.....but not that i was worrying much anyway!

The only real fear i had was when they phoned me up linking DNA to rape and didnt give me any further information, that was a horrible week waiting for the "interview" at the police station!!

As soon as they explained the night and the incident i knew it was a unfounded lies and i was just worried about then making sure i didnt get unlucky in any way shape or form!!

The interview couldnt have gone better....she had said being on the phone to her x whilst at my flat before sex

she had also said that i was talking to flat mate in the kitchen a bit after sleeping with her.

she knew everything about my flat the taxi trip back conversations but couldnt remember where i lived!! 100 metres of a busy road, you knew you had been to my flat as you had to go up a metal fire escape to get in! odd i know, but very NY!

The police phoned to day to say they would not be following this up and they would but this in a letter and send this out ASAP!

I cant complain much about the way i was treated and in the end they have acted fairly i suppose by interviewing me and getting both sides of the story! Im glad i didnt get arressted at my house if they had tracked me down and i was lucky really that my DNA came up when it did as this could have been hanging around for years till it cropped up!!

the investigationg officer though phoned my flatmate for his account of the night and she asked if he knew a MR ***** ******* the silly PC had used her surname and my first name!!!! he promptly correctted her!!

sorry for my spelling but im quick typing this out and dont intended on reading it checking it back!!!

ALL I CAN SAY TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN ACCUSSED AND KNOW YOUR IN NO WAY INNOCENT ----- KEEP THE FAITH!!!

The first week when i didnt know the facts and the worry of the damage to my repuation if it got out in the puplic, press etc was a MAJOR worry...but i soon as i knew the inccident in question i was happy! happy that it was all lies and i just had to tell the truth and trust the sysytem would work...I WOULD SAY GET A SOLICTOR!!

KEY POINT - A SOLICTOR IS FREE BEFORE YOUR ARRESSTED!! ANY SOLICTOR, ITS YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO HAVE REPRENSENTATION!! RESEARCH AND GET A EXPEREINCED ONE IN FALSE RAPE CASES!!

You wouldnt get a plumber to fix your car would you!an extreme example but it makes the point!!

this site has been a great vent of steam....all the best to those FA out there and keep the faith!!!

Comment

so glad it has all been sorted out, wish it was the same for the rest of us. good luck for the future

Comment

I'm really pleased that you got the correct result comparatively quickly

Thanks for coming back to tell us; this will give hope to those still going through the mill & especially for your comments about getting an experienced solicitor on board as soon as possible.
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm very pleased that this has been sorted out so swiftly for you. Also thanks for taking the time to come back and tell us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugbystar View Post
                                Great news on the NFA - hopefully they will also No-Crime it.

For newer members I should point out that a solicitor is not "free before you're arrested". They are free of charge for interview at the police station. If you have just been accused of something and have not yet been interviewed, you can't just contact a solicitor and ask for free advice, although some may give it as a favour - it is not an entitlement.
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X