whats a nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats a nightmare

I was accused of rape by my next door neighbour 3 days after we had slept together.

I was arrested interviewed and charged

I spent 3 months on remand in prison then all charges were dropped as there was no evidence of rape.

I live in an housing association property and due to the fact i have arrears they are refusing to move me, my neighbour has expressed no conserns to the housing association about still living next door to me but i want to move away from her.

Just seeing her in the street makes me boil the fact that she can say such horrific lies, affect my life so dramatically i have attempted suicide.

Does anyone know of any help available to help clear my arrears in order to be rehoused?

no sorry, if it was trying to clear your name then perhaps we could help.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I know from experience I've had as a homeless person recently that there are charitable organisations who can help by paying security deposits for private landlords for people in difficult circumstances, but they tend to be quite small and regional, so I don't know if there would be anything in your area, and whether you'd qualify if you're not actually homeless.

Comment

The OP still has to clear his arrears before applying for help with security deposits - and nobody is going to help with that while he has outstanding arrears. Best bet would be to see the CAB to see if they can offer debt counselling.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by helper View Post
          I was accused of rape by my next door neighbour 3 days after we had slept together.

I was arrested interviewed and charged

I spent 3 months on remand in prison then all charges were dropped as there was no evidence of rape.

I live in an housing association property and due to the fact i have arrears they are refusing to move me, my neighbour has expressed no conserns to the housing association about still living next door to me but i want to move away from her.

Just seeing her in the street makes me boil the fact that she can say such horrific lies, affect my life so dramatically i have attempted suicide.

Does anyone know of any help available to help clear my arrears in order to be rehoused?
          hi just thought i.d mention regarding your house arrears. when my son was arrested and put on remand. he also had a flat with the local authority, the prison contacted the housing authority to tell them my son was in jail and they came to visit him they paid his rent for him for 6months, them when he got convicted they took the flat back off him . you should contact them straight away and tell them you have been on remand in prison i.m suprised the prisons social care didn.t do that for you as if your in prison you can hardly pay your rent can you

Comment

Working...
          X