Falsely accused :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused :-(

Id like to tell you all how wonderful you are.
    I was reading this forum since march 2011 but finally have decided to tell my story.

Ok

In January 2011 I meet a woman who lives in my building. We live in tower block. She lives at 3rd floor and I on 13th floor. She have two kids around 7 years and around 5 years old. I have son nearly five too.
    We start seeing each other at her flat to let our kids play. We never talked about sex and never have any sexual contact until 22th February 2011. Before 24th February 2011 we were seeing each other almost every day. We stared texting each other via one of the applications which I have installed on my BlackBerry. She told me to do it by the way. We were texting like: you are fantastic.. I wish I could be with you more time etc. She was telling me the same by messages. 22th February 2011 I went to here flat for cigarette( we were doing that often, she was coming to into my flat for cigarette after texting that she wants to come). It was around afternoon. She was sitting with me and then she started to kiss me. In that point we stopped. And again were saying that we cannot go further. 23th February was the same. Kissing and talking. She was telling me that she know that she cannot have me cos Im married. I was telling her that I will never leave my family for other women.
    24th February around 01:00 at night I went to her flat after being on phone with her. She said that she wants to have one last cigarette before goes to bed. So I went there and we sit in the kitchen and have smoke. During our conversation in her kitchen she started to kiss me and we went to one of the rooms in her flat to have sex. We were having sex no longer than 10 minutes as I could not continue because of guilty conscience towards my wife. After we have finished I started to blame her that she dragged me to bed knowing that I was married. She said that ‘you need both hands to clap’. So after our argument I went to my flat leaving her standing in the open door to her flat.
    While I was still in the hers flat my wife was calling my phone. First she called on 1.09am/5 seconds, then 01.09/4s,1.10am/28s,2.31am/3s,2.48am/10s.

The next day around 7pm I went to my friend to do laundry cos my washing machine was broken. I have stayed at his flat until 8:40pm. . When I was at my friend flat and chatting with him I also was contacting my wife by sending her text messages at: 7.26pm,7.27pm,7.28pm,7.29pm,7.30pm,7.54pm,8.05pm,8 .19pm,8.20pm,8.21pm,8.24pm.
    If I remember well I was also contacting this women through WhatsApp text messages.

Between 8.25pm and 8.40pm I have left my friend’s flat and started walking towards our flat. Time to walk between my friend flat and mine takes around 5 minutes on usual without stopping. On the evening 25/02 when I was coming back with the clean clothes to my flat I stopped twice to have a cigarette. First stop lasted around 3 minutes: I have put the bag with the clothes on the ground to make sure it will not rip, I have smoked a cigarette and answered a call from my wife, who called me at 8.30pm(52 seconds). I stopped second time just before the entry to our building (to have another cigarette and call my wife to let her know that I am coming to the building- I called her at 8.44pm/17 seconds.
    Around 8.46pm I have reached our flat where my wife was waiting with our son. At 8.48pm I have called my cousin ( 56 seconds).
    I have sent a text to xxxxx at 8.50pm and at 8.54pm I have called my cousin again (52 seconds). Next time I have called my cousinat 8.57pm(1 minute 4 seconds). Between 8.45pm and 8.55pm I have received a phone call, I don’t remember who called me but I think that it might have been this women. Around 8.55pm I have left the flat and walked towards the cashpoint on the xxx Street. After I have reached the cashpoint I have withdrawn 100GBP from my wife’s account ( I have withdrawn the money at 9.00pm). After that I went to xxx store next to the cash point to buy 4 beers for me and my cousin who was waiting for me at xxx Rd. After I have left the store I went to meet my cousin. While I was walking I have called him at 9.05pm. At 9.07pm I called accuser (3 seconds). Around 9.10pm I have reached my cousin and we went together to the pub. We have reached the pub around 10pm. At 22.13pm I have called accuser (1 minute 13 seconds). At 10.31pm my wife called me (9 minutes 46 seconds). Next time I have spoken with my wife at 10.41pm (9minutes 23 seconds). Around 22.50pm we have left pub with my cousin and I started walking home. My wife called me at 10.54pm (6 minutes 54 seconds). At 11.02pm I called xxxxxxx (2 minutes 42 seconds). At 11.06pm I called xxxxxxxx (6 minutes 13 seconds). At 11.14pm I called my cousin (32seconds).

Around half past midnight (night between 25/02 and 26/02) I went to my accuser flat for a cigarette. During our conversation in her kitchen, she started to kiss me and we went to other room to have sex. After sex we came back to the kitchen and started talking about what happened few minutes before. We have decided that it cannot be repeated. I told her that I will not leave my wife and my son for another woman. I thought that she accepted that in that moment. I told her as well that I will need to tell my wife about it. During the conversation we have decided that we will go to Shell petrol station at xxx Rd to buy cigarettes. We went there even though I did not have any money with me. She offered that she will give me cash to buy cigarettes. We went there in her Mercedes. She was driving. When we reached the Shell petrol station between 1.30am and 2.30am I went to buy the cigarettes at the window at the station, after which I went back to the car where she was waiting for me. We drove to the parking next to the block where we live and after we left the car we went to our flats.

The next time I have met her was on Sunday 27/02/2011. We have met between 2pm and 3.30pm. On that day and that time I went to my car which was parked on the residents parking. I was planning to go grocery shopping to local TESCO. When I was driving by our tower block I saw her leaving the building and I have asked her if we can talk. xxxxxxx got into my car without hesitation and we drove to xxx Street. During the conversation she was insisting that the best solution would be if she moved out of the building and we would not see each other for some time. She wanted to move out because she knew that I have a family and I told her several times that I will not be with another woman because I am married. Our conversation lasted around 20minutes after which I drove her back and dropped her off outside our building after which I went to local TESCO.
    Since that Sunday I have not spoken with her face-to-face but we were texting each other.
    15th of march I have been arrested by police. When they came in into my flat they told me that they are arresting me for rape on that women. She reported ‘’rape’’ on 8th of march. She said that I rape her 25th February between 8:30pm and 9:00pm. So the time when I was walking home being on phone and even at home I was talking by phone to someone. Im not quick enough to go on 13th floor to my flat, talk to someone on my phone, even texting to someone. My wife was at home when I came back with our laundry from my friend. I have spend around 20 minutes at home. This women called me when I was at home to check where I am!
    So. When the police came and arrest me, I was sitting with my son in the flat and he was eating dinner. Theay let me call my wife who works and I have explained her what is going on. After Iv spoken to my wife, police took me and my son to the police. They took my phone as well. Before they questioned me they told me everything about lawyers. So I said I want one and have been waiting around 4 hours before he came.
    So I have explained everything to my solicitor and they started questioning me. I told them the true. I told them everything which is more than here  So . After questioning they put me on bail.
    Bail conditions? I cant have any direct or indirect contact with this women. That’s ok because I don’t wanna see her any more. But its not easy! She still levs in the same building. Police let me go home just 10 floors above her. Im innocent but after reading others stories I don’t know what is going on. I can stay at same address where this women is only 10 floors belowe. Another think is that after reporting this ‘’rape’’ she was still coming to the flat even when she know that Im still free. She was thinking probably that they will lock me up.
    I have told the police that I have deleted all messages from her because I was afraid that my wife will find out about my affair. My wife know this women. We invited her for our sons birthday. She was close to all of us before I sleep with here.
    I told the police everything what is true. I told them that I sleep with her twice. I told them that we were texting each other. I told them that in one of the messages she said that she want my sperm!!!
    This women got divorced around 3 years ago. Before that she accused some kids in her daughter primary school that they abused sexually her daughter. She tried kill herself after her husband left.

What do you think about this?
    Few more thinks.
    I told my wife straight away about my affair and she is with me. I love her so much and I know how badly I have hurt her.
    Another thing 2 months ago Iv been rebailed until 1st of September.

So please tell me please what do you all think about my situation

P>S
    Sorry for language but orginally Im from Poland and Im in UK 7th year
    Last edited by RFLH; 22 August 2011, 02:53 PM. Reason: at op's request

Hi there, you certainly have managed to draw up a thorough time-line so that's good. Sorry that you had to find your way here, but now you have there are plenty of people to advise you, and you can let off steam if needs be.
    Regards
    Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Thanks for reply .Well. I have been checking all my phone billings ect to remind myself when I called her etc.
      It's few months after accusations were made and still cannot cope with it.
      I'm not working for around 4 years and looking after our son when my wife works full time. Its very difficult with this kind of accusations especially that I see her sometimes and cannot say what I think about her. She parked her car next to our many times. She behave like nothing happened. I know I should do the same but I can't. I was so close to jump from my window but it in my opinion it will be like proving that Im guilty :-(
      I'm innocent and need your opinion about my case,please

Comment

It's your word against hers, and if she can afford a Mercedes then maybe she's not doing this for the money. Could be just a fruit loop, who knows.

You have a lot of circumstantial evidence, such as proof of visiting a petrol station together after the alleged "rape" (had there been a rape, no victim would hang around the rapist after).

If she's still visiting you, try to get proof - ie keep notes, better still video with date and time stamp.

Personally, I can't see this going to court but the system here is a lottery. Many have been convicted with less in their favour than you do.
        Just keep your chin up and keep positive.

Comment

Well. The point is that around 3 weeks after I have been arrested she get 4 years old Renault Scenic. Her mercedes was around 10 years old or even more.

I have another question. Is it possible that the police will tel her that I will not be charged before they tell me?

P.S
          We went to the petrol station and there is CCTV. 2 days later I went to that petrol station to ask the manager if they are recording everything and he told me that police already take it the tapes

She is unemployed by the way and she is council tenant, she is on benefits.

Is it possible that if the police take it her phone, they will give her back the mobile before the case is finished?
          Last edited by marynarz; 21 August 2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by marynarz View Post
            Is it possible that if the police take it her phone, they will give her back the mobile before the case is finished?
            They probably won't bother taking her phone off her. The only things on her phone will be things which help your case, not theirs.

The way the legal system here works is that the police are not interested in information/texts/voicemails which show your innocence. They are only interested in things which help them convict you.

Comment

Hmmm

Sorry for my question, but can anyone can answer my previous questions?

Comment

I have another question. Is it possible that the police will tel her that I will not be charged before they tell me?
                This question?

Almost certainly; as LS says the police are very much on her side as the 'victim' so yes, they will first explain to her, face to face, why the case isn't going forward. If NFA'd you will get a phone call & a letter (but no apology!)
                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Me again:-)

Thanks for reply.

But what about my previous questions?

Sorry for being pain in the ....

Comment

she'll get her phone back when they've finished looking at it - however long that takes.
                    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thank you

RFLH - Thank you so much!!!

Comment

IF they look at it at all....

Comment

true - it'd be nice to think that they made a stab at things they're supposed to do once in a while!
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by LS View Post
                            They probably won't bother taking her phone off her. The only things on her phone will be things which help your case, not theirs.

The way the legal system here works is that the police are not interested in information/texts/voicemails which show your innocence. They are only interested in things which help them convict you.

Well. I think they took it.
                            The next day after they arrest me her mobile has been switched off. I know from someone trusted that for the last almost 2 weeks she was checking her phone like 5:30 am or 8:30pm, always that time she was away from our building. Her car wasent parked outside our building.

Two options are here.
                            1) Or the police give it back her phon. Or?
                            2) After telling the police when they arrested me that we were texting each other (I gave them her number and the type of the mobile), they went to her to ask for this phone and she hided from them thi mobile and said that she never have it.
                            Then when the police left her flat, she switched off the phone and give her friends to keep it for few months until last few weeks when she is checking messages etc.

If she hide it the phone from the police then she will be in big trouble if I can prove it in the court.

What do you think?

Comment

Who knows?dontknow.gif
                              They may, they may not, it depends.

Comment

Working...
                              X