The remains of the day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The remains of the day

It's funny how after so many years life seems perfect i just turned 29 and full of life.Whenever somone needed something of me I would allways help,I felt so much love for people.In fact the months leading up to my nightmare kills me because I was the nicest guy I have ever been in my life I spent days seeking out hungry family's to feed them and spent half my time helping the weak and whenever somone said to me thank you I would allways say don't thank me! Thank g-d. I felt so free and in love with the world and along came a spider my problem was i trusted somone let her into my home was nothing but nice to her in the end she turned out to be a Dark evil girl who had such a f....d up reality she killed me with my kindness my sin was having a good heart it's ironic the day before I had met another poor girl who was sick and had no money And I took her to doctors spent all my day helping her and I paid for all her medical bills and looked after her until the end she cried to me because i was so nice to her and wanted nothing in return.The next day they accuse me of being a monster with some other girl whose eyes lit up like she had won the jackpot because she told another guy she was hoping to meet a rich guy that night. I have lost my love for life I have grey hair from stress I have been robbed of life I still love helping out people but the pain has handicapped my ambition I have been into the depths of madness been to the shrinks im happier when i don't see them .The justice system here stinks I live in a small community even when they declare me completely innocent how will i ever get married when the police painted me as such a monster I WOULD NEVER DREAM ABOUT INFLICTING SOMONE SUCH PAIN IT'S JUST NOT WHO I AM (I feel like i have been raped and wounded) whilst this girl is laughing.She killed me through my kindness what kills me the most is even to a person with a very very low iq it's clear i did not do what she has claimed AND THE POLICE DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN DON'T THEY HAVE PARENTS LIKE ME .When i walk through a park i like to see the good in everyone now my spirit is broken Im so bitter I give my friends a hard time I think it's going to be VERY VERY VERY hard for me to love again I also know i will neve be able to forgive this sadistic person. Im so sick of the nightmares im so sick of waking up crying there must be some justice in this world even for the remains of the day (me) I hope i can find myself again. I know life will never be the same again either way it's like I have died and gone to hell but I do love and fear g-d so much I carry the pain with me,I carry it in my heart please all nice guys be carefull who you become friends with and trust g-d bless all the innocent people.
Working...
X