Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

while on police bail , where can a person travel in the world without a special visa ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while on police bail , where can a person travel in the world without a special visa ?

Advice please , if a person is on bail accused of rape(not charged) , i have read a post on this forum that to travel to the U.S.A requires a special visa , or you maybe refused entry , is this the case if on bail but not charged ?

Does anyone know a list of countrys that do not require special permission, just using a normal 10 year type passport for travel.

There is no conditions on bail for travel and also no past criminal record , but currently on bail.
    Last edited by help-please; 14 July 2011, 11:15 AM.

Hi,

Quite a few countries don't require British citizens to have a visa; all of the EU for example.

Quite a few more will allow us to apply for a visa on arrival though this will be a tourist version.

Wikipedia is a good guide though it's probably best to look up the Embassy website for the particular country you were thinking of visiting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_re...tish_nationals
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Hi Case , thank you for your reply , so Europe is fine for people on bail..thats good to know.

I had a look on the American Embassy website , they charge £1.20 ish a minute to speak with them in regards to traveling under special circumstances.....i presume been on bail in the UK been special cirmcumstances .

Comment

Working...
      X