So stressed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So stressed!!

Ok, so some people may remember me but if not then hubby has been accused of 10 accounts of u16 rape over a period of 5 years. His trial is just over a week away and I don't know why but I feel mega stressed and down but hubby is quite positive which I admire him for! And I can see why, for the posecution there is only the accuser and her mum (who also says she never saw anything untoward going on). For the defence, my hubby, his mum, brother, brothers gf, sister, best friend, and two character witnesses inc a child organisation my hubby has been involved in since he was a child and obv was suspended because of this investigation. Cant help but feel with all these people so positive for my hubby that can only be good?

We saw the barrister yesterday who is really nice, professional assured that he will do his best for us (which I know he will), took two hours to go through the case and answer all our questions. Obv it's a very serious accusation(s) and the barrister did say that if it was guilty it would be minimum 12-15 years (which as you can imagine is hard to swallow, even though it makes sense with the seriousness of it all). I just feel so sorry for my hubby to be going through all this, it feels so unfair. And I just feel so all over the place, I just cant believe it, still I think! and the thought of being a single parent of the next umpteen years! Sorry for the rant but I just feel by writing it all down it may help me to let go and just keep myself together a bit!
Working...
X