Question about serial accusers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about serial accusers

Hi everyone, well I am here for some advice. Basically, if you know that someone is a serial accuser and/or have been a victim of this accuser, would it be morally right to warn the current sexual partners of said False Accuser? Or would it just be spiteful against the False Accuser. Bit of a moral dilemma, so what do people think?
    Best wishes to everyone
    Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Good question Jen.
    I would say Yes, but be cautious of how the information is phrased and choose your moment carefully. If a girlfriend of yours was going out with a Known And Proven rapist, you would warn her wouldn't you? Bear in mind that in the first flush of romance the information might not be what that person wants to hear.
    Saffron.
    Last edited by Saffron; 29 June 2011, 04:43 PM. Reason: adding

Comment

Also don't they have life long anoyomously. So are u not breaking the law by naming and shaming. Besides the fact I know my false accuser has told the world and its dog how I raped her and beat her up etc etc. And as they are her mates they are going to believe her. So u think she would get in her I am so hard done by story first.

Comment

It's difficult what to advise as I've never been asked that one before.

Morally and for the safety of the person who could become the next victim of the liar they clearly they need to know. I think one would have to be very careful how to word the "friendly word of caution" so it cannot rebound back later.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
        X