Weird Illness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird Illness

Sorry I have not been posting past three weeks or so. I collapsed and was admitted through A&E to local hospital. I have been diagnosed with a neural condition, but what it is is unknown so far, possibly brought on by the strains and stresses arising from and since my arrest in November and my NFA in April. Weird and bizarre, but I have been really unwell and continue to be exhausted, to have fall incidents, double vision etc... This is not purely functional (psychiatric) since my spinal fluid is abnormal.

Anyone any pointers to what this might be? I was extremely shocked by the arrest out of nowhere, held 23 hours in two police stations - it was for me extremely traumatic never having been 'in trouble' before - and I am in my 50s....

Thanks

Felix

Nope. Don't think anyone here does neurology (neurotic maybe!) but no.
    FA probs yes, health probs er, no.

Comment

Hi Felix, so sorry you have been sick. So many conditions are brought about through extreme stress. Hope things are sorted for you soon.
      Kind regards
      Jen
      False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
      X