I'm loosing my mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm loosing my mind!

I too have been falsely accused of rape..Although I have never been charged or even spoken to by the police it did happen..Years ago I was living in central ontario I had a great job and though my life was awesome! I was playing guitar in a bar and when I left two NATIVE "woman" drove up and asked me if I wanted to party! I said sure..."BIG MISTAKE"...We were all getting along drinking smoking.Everyone was native except me.I was making out with one girl all night then we got tired and we all went to sleep.I woke up in the middle of the night with one of the girls groping me..so we started to make out and I asked her if she wanted to have intercourse...She said YES!!! and SHE removed her clothes.We had sex..could have been better but if figured she wanted it so I abliged. Two days later everyone in the small town were looking at me like they wanted to kill me.People at work wouldn't say hello and I wondered what the hell was happening..That's when my horror story began.A week later in the same bar she was taking pictures of me and her possey were asking me my name where I was from etc...I was pumping gas one day in the middle of nowhere and she hopps out of her car and takes another picture of me.I figure I have some pictures floating around the internet of me as a rapist but I can't find any evidence..trust me this is really happening.Ive lost every job I've had,most of my friends, every where I go no matter where, people give me death stares. I lost my mind and was in a mental institution.If I do find a job it only last for a couple weeks.This happened over 10 years ago and I still have people calling me asshole wanting to fight me breaking into my car stealing off me.I was fine for a few years now my hell is starting again.I don't know what to do, suicide isn't an option but I have though about it.I used to be a happy go lucky guy who joked around and was content.I am the most kind gentle person you could meet and I would never do anything like that.Sure wish I could prove what happened.I wish I could pray for peace but I don't believe in god.I wish I could move to Tim Buck two but I don't know how.I guess they though it would be fun to ruin a white man's life,they sure did a good job.If anyone can relate to this I sure could use some help.Thank you...

Hey buddy, sounds like a nightmare. It was along time ago now and some of what your feeling could be paranoia rather than fact. When I was accused I felt everyone knew and was looking and judging me but they couldnt have all known. I guess if I were you I'd try and put some distance between me and the town it happened, this might make you feel more confident that people aren't judging you.

Comment

Sorry to hear about all you have been through. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be to walk through town fearing not only the person who accused you but so many other people too. You shouldn't have to of course but is there any way you could move? Even just to the next town. It is so unfair that you should have to but if it is a choice of having no life where you are or moving I know I would consider it.

I hope we can be some support to you. Unfortunately you are not alone.
      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
      X