Falsely accused of Rape im 16 and feel stuck Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messed up in custody

I called my best friend told him i got arrested for rape and he said rape on who and i said "twos up with the other boys initials". The police interviewed me about the call my solicitor said go no comment.

Comment

Will this vital evidence end the case against me

The girl who accused me had messaged me to meet up we met up had sex and the she got the morning after pill for her GP this is 3 days after she saying i raped her. She did not tell the police about this.

Comment

Hi The only advice i can give is get all your evidence to your solicitor and let them advise you.
        Becareful who you talk too about what you can prove is a lie and what it truth. So nothing can be interpreted against you!
        Try and keep positive, it will be hard we all understand that but everyone on here will give you and answer anything to help you.

Comment

The judges decision about bail

Has everybody heard about the Judge's decision that meant the police can only bail people for 96 hours. Now the Government wants to bring in emergency laws and they have confirmed they will,this should be illegal.

Comment

How did this go?

Are you ok now?

Comment

I received no further action from the police

The police woman said the reason for no further action was due tot he fact she believed the sex was consensual. It was the worse 4 months of my life. I even left myself logged onto the website on a college network and a college tutor saw me on this forum however I am not sure what he thinks of me.

Comment

I am glad to hear the good news.

Never mind what your lecturer thinks of you, you are innocent, clear record.

That's all that matters, and I am sure, like me, you will learn from this and not get into a similar position in future.

How many bails did you have, I'm on my second

Comment

how many bails did I have

I had two bails and when I returned for my first bail I was re-interviwedand then re bailed, I was told that when I return for the second bail a decision would of been made.

Comment

On my last bail they asked me more questions, one of here friends made up a story. I made it clear that they are all friends and trying to discredit me.

They said they are gonna give me a long bail and the CPS will look through all collated info.

Is that standard?

Comment

JamieG, I think it is normal, I recall my partner was given a longer bail before the CPS made the decision. It was about two months. Hang in there, dont worry yet too much about the friend's statement. Let us hope the case is dropped and you are not charged. Usually made up stories tend to exaggerate things. We have other made up stories from other people and it was too unbelievable and conflicting, which worked well for us.

Comment

Thanks for reply.

Hope so, I am not used to just doing nothing.

I actually think wrongly accusing people of these crimes is just as serious as committing these crimes but I am probably stating the obvious

Comment

yes. JamieG, my partner had said he felt he was the one raped and violated. But we will hang in there, and move on from here despite very slowly. We are the innocent party.

Comment

By the way, I'm no goody two shoes, I do see lots of women, I just don't get emotionally attached. But, I am always upfront and honest to them.

I'm a single bloke who is self sufficient and fends for himself (well up until now), moved back to my folks because for the first time in years I need someone.

Comment

And by the way, I am sorry to hear about your partner and you. Sometimes I wish lie detectors could be used.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieG View Post
                                And by the way, I am sorry to hear about your partner and you. Sometimes I wish lie detectors could be used.

Not in the UK pre trial although they are considered reliable enough once an inmate is released.....to check he's not done anything since release and to check on his risk to the public.......

Odd that.......
                                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                                X