how long .........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long .........

To cut a long story short have been falsely accused and only reason i know about allegation is due to police contacting my workplace for personal details. I don't live in UK not the person who has made the false allegation. They sent letter to work end of october simply suggesting matter was being investigated. I was subsequently terminated have not been charged nor interviewed and the police fail to respond to any requests from my solicitor.

TO date all we know interview was done and some "samples" taken but I have had no contact form police since early January via my solicitor.

This seems ridiculous now almost 7 months and nothing. I have had to move my family lost my job and no hope of gaining employment as i feel i have an obligation to advise any potential employer that this matter is pending.

Is 7 months normal ? how can we get any feedback on status from police ? any help appreciated. All seems surreal as I know no news is good news but its still pending and still ruling my life ............

i

Have a read through the "Falsely Accused of Rape" section. You'll find lots of people impatient with a response from the cps, and 7 months is nothing to wait.

And that's without the complication of you not being in the country.

Comment

Working...
    X