Update from Desperate Mum x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update from Desperate Mum x

Just wanted to let u no how my son is getting on.
    Hes been on bail since Nov last year and he was charged this week with 2 counts of rape. Hes only 15 and scared stiff, we no hes innocent and the thought of him in court breaks my heart.
    How can a case go to court with NO evidence, NO dna, just the word of children that have already accused 2 others.

Dear Desperate Mum,

I am so upset and angry that the police and CPS are putting your son through this.

I hope you have got a solicitor and barrister who will fight furiously for your son.

If you live in the SE of England I can recommend EBR Attridge who are based in london and I think have an office in the midlands.

I can't believe it has got this far, but then they seem not to care about destroying innocent lives only hitting conviction targets.

Has a motive for why these boys have made the allegations been established?

My heart goes out to you and your lad. I pray the truth is forced out into the open.

Verity

Comment

I echo what Verity says - I am so sorry that it has come to this.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thank you

Just wanted to say thank u for your support.
        As a family we just have to stay strong and fight till the end xx

Comment

Having a just turned 16 yr old son myself, this breaks my heart...

Comment

i am in the same boat exactly. my heart really does go out to you. i hope all goes well for us both

Comment

my support goes to you

i dont understand how to police and crown can charge with no evidence

Comment

Working...
              X