Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't give up

Hi

New to this site but wanted to share this with you all.

I was accused of rape in 2009 by my now ex wife.I was arrested and on bail for nine weeks which was a living hell.The CPS took no action and unfortunatley I was then arrested for two other allegations on seperate ocassions,again the CPS took no action.All of the allegations were completely false and I can only presume it was done as a result of our marriage break up,extreme i know but there you go.

Since that date my ex wife has harrassed me in a dreadful way and has now been convicted of Harrassment,funny how things change.

All i am trying to say to anyone who has been falsley accused is don't give up,what goes around comes around.

The truth will out in the end.

Hi Beenthere,

thank you for that positive message!

allatsea

Comment

Thanks for posting that Beenthere - it does help others that are going through the same thing, to know that there is light at the ned of the tunnel.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanks for the positive post. I am going through allegations made by my wife. It helps to hear someone has been through it.

Comment

That's such a positive message, glad she is being prosecuted.
          Kind regards
          Jen
          False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Working...
          X