I am being falsely accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am being falsely accused of rape

I have been in a volatile relationship for the past 7 years my girlfriend has been going behind my back alot of times and i just kept taking her back.

Anyway we had intercourse last sunday (16/01/2011) but before this she asked me to shave her....while i was shaving her i seen what looked like another mans semen on her i didnt say anthing.

on my way home she foned me and i said ....hey xxxx honestly u didnt sleep with anyone.......she said no why.......i said coz i seen what looked like another mans semen she said if you think that then why did you sleep with....i said i dont know......she went mad hung up and next morning police looking for me my dad txs me saying police been here looking for you i said why........he told me so i go hand my self in at police station...........

sorry if ive posted things imnot allowed i just wanted to give a brief description about what happened.

not only this though but im missing my children to bits and dont know my rights i feel as im being treated guilty....ps i have bail till march 21st

Sorry to hear you are in this situation. Have you still got the texts you exchanged (about the accusation she cheated)? This could be important as it could be a motive. Someone will come along soon who has more practical advice. If your username is your real name may I suggest you let us know so we can change it to something else. This is a public forum so anyone can read your posts. Keep posting and we will try support you through this nightmare.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Mate, I am going through the same thing, different situation but I'm being wrongly accused too. It's the most awful thing to EVER happen to me, I have lost my job, my college place, and my girlfriend. I have lost everything except my family. to be honest if it wasn't for the people on this site I don't know how I would have coped over the last few days, keep fighting my friend.

Comment

well done oldjoe - it shows that you have fighting spirit by posting on someone else's post who is going through the same thing.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanks for the reply........

The police have the records from my mobile phone in regards to calls after the alledged attack she phoned me using 0800 0mumdad i have alot of evidence that i am creating she told police she hasnt been in a relationship with this lad but on facebook it shows she has been cheating since 17 december 2010.

oh and while we were sleeping together i gave her a lovebite just in case she was lying this other lad would see the lovebite......so this is another motive for saying this to police after....

im just keeping my chin up im innocent so im not going to worry...tho sometimes i do...

thanks for reply oldjoe..........police should investigate all sides not just complainents.....
          Last edited by RFLH; 25 January 2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X