No announcement yet.

Help me! Falsely Accused of Rape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes they have hooked me up with a few sol's near my area, going to speak to them today.

Comment

• Written out a full VERY detailed account of what happened going to email it to sol later.

Comment

• Won't going to the GP and telling them I feel suicidal affect how strong my case is?

Comment

• Joe, what you have been put through is incredibly stressful. I do not think that anyone would hold it against you that you needed help and support with the anxiety and stress. As I have said before I think that every one of us has felt suicidal at some point on this journey. So on the basis that it is unlikely to do you any harm and may significantly improve how you cope with this, I think going to the GP would be a sensible idea.

Comment

• Just spoken to Solicitor,
            He says that it is very very very unlikely that this case will go to court. He had numerous reasons for this.

Comment

• I hope that has lifted some of the strain from your shoulders.
              As others have said, the feelings you are going through are "normal" - as far as anything is "normal" about your situation! I still think you should go to your GP. The doctor will not judge you in any way, and is bound by the hippocratic oath not to reveal what you tell him/her to anyone else.

Comment

• Yeah think I might tomorrow,

Solicitor "Don't worry Joe its ********"

Comment

• Cannot wait till this is over and I can enjoy life again.

Comment

• Thank you FASO for hooking me up with a top notch solicitor!

Comment

• Hello oldjoe,

Glad that you have spoken to a solicitor,hopefully he has lifted the burden a little.

Now you just need to grit your teeth and carry on while you wait for some decision,it will take some time as the Police need to show that they have made a thorough investigation but you know that you've done nothing wrong so keep your chin up and try not to worry too much.

Comment

• Hopefully when they speak to my friend who heard the whole thing they can drop the whole thing.

Comment

• OLDJOE glad you got a sol on board!!!!! Now's the time to think of trying to look after yourself. This could take a while to be sorted, please don't expect a result overnight, at least give some thought to seeing a GP??? please

Comment

• Just spoke to Sol, he says he's going to talk to the officer and get my case fast tracked, he said quote: "if I was a betting man I would say this is going to be an NFA"

Thank goodness for some good news at last, I just want all this to be over now!!

Comment

• Just give them time to do their jobs, it will take a while but good on you for feeling a bit more positive

Comment

• Surprise, surprise, I'm feeling low again. This is horrid, is this what hell is like?

Comment

Working...
                                X