No announcement yet.

Worst New Year Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you can get rid of Darktimes and move into the light!

I'm very pleased to read this great news!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Im so grateful for the kind words a support ive been given here!

i have to say my username described exactly how i felt when i heard i was being accused of rape. i thought it was a closed case the police wouldnt want to hear my side and my life was over. but Thank god the Truth has come out and i can mvoe on!

thank you again everyone

Comment

Great news !!!!

Well many congratulations This is a great result. Give her all you've got, let us know how things go.

Comment

Excellent news!!

I am so pleased to hear another false accuser has been tumbled,it gives hope to so many who have to go through this nightmare.

Well done to you,enjoy your drink,and the rest of your life.

Comment

Fantastic! Glad you got the right result.

Even more pleased that the police will be prosecuting this false accuser.

Enjoy your evening. You deserve it.

Comment

Excellent news! Really glad she is being prosecuted - I expect this will help you in putting the injustice and pain you have suffered away, and get on with your life. Congrats
              Jen
              False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

hi folks just back from a few drinks with my familky and my friends who supported me through this horrible time. its amazing what you find out about yourself and all those close to you when your put through something like this! i can safely say i wouldnt of gotten through this without all those who helped me i just want you and anyone whose reading this and going through similar things to know that telling people is not a sign of weakness and not something to be ashamed of they will stick by you and help you through it!

And i can safely say i never had a Beer thats tasted quite as nice as my first 1 tonight

thanks again for all the words everyone i hope you can get the same result as me

ill keep u informed with whats happening with her case!

Comment

please do - I'll have a drink that day!
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

brilliant news.
                    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                    X