Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not guilty verdict reached

Hi

I wanted to update - my brother has been in court all this week - he's endured over a year of hell, lost his businesses and all because of a vindictive woman- I know a lot of you have been through similar or going through. (This saddens me)
    Well he's been found not guilty the jury took just 2 mins to reach their verdict. I've sat on the sidelines throughout and read and took on board at lot from this forum so a big thank you - all take care and I so hope you all have a similar outcome.

Great news

I am soooo glad to hear of your brothers trial outcome Didn't take the jury long!!! He will probably need a lot of support over the coming months so try to stay strong for him. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

That's wonderful news!!!
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Congratulations hope your brother can move on

Comment

Good News

That is good news - 2 mins for the jury, case must have been pathetically weak and it goes without saying a terrible waste of money and a terrible time for your brother and loved ones.
          False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

thank you

I didn’t want to get to into how I feel BUT yes. agree what a waste , not just the tax payers money but something money can’t buy, our lives have been on hold/pulled a part , my brother has been suicidal, he has lost emotionally ,financially and his future is on hold , and all because he rejected a silly bitter person. . The whole thing should not have gone to court, but you all have heard that before: I can honestly state his barrister said it’s the quickest he had heard a verdict, which in turn has been such a bitter sweet moment. weird place to be ,but all thanks for the help you have given through this site x

Comment

fantastic news! keep supporting your brother. the pain doesn't just end after court. but make sure you take care of yourself. all the supporting really takes it out of you.
              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Awesome news for your brother.
                veritas, amore et spes

Comment

Wonderful News!!! I hope your brother can get closure good luck to you all

Comment

Working...
                  X