Any Idea's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LS View Post
    Justcoping, I've just found the way in and have your email. Could you please confirm that it is okay to give it to Rights Fighter?
    Yes that's fine, thanks LS

Comment

Okay, that's been forwarded to her and she'll be in touch asap.
      kind regards

Comment

JC, RF has told me to give you her email, so I am sending you a PM message with it in. At the top right of your screen should be "notifications." Left click it, and Inbox will appear in the dropdown box.

I will also send a copy to your email as well.
        LS

Comment

Can't access PM, possibly due to being a new member.

I got the email, thanks

Comment

How long ago were you convicted? If it is over 6 years then the trial tapes will have been destroyed, HOWEVER................. all is not lost!!

One of my CCRC applications is being referred to CA and they managed to track down the hand written notes of the trial judge and counsel for the Crown which proved immensely helpful.

I have responded to an email which I think may be from you, JC.
            Last edited by Rights Fighter; 18 August 2010, 10:09 AM.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

well I'm glad that was sorted out!!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yep we had a chat on the phone.

Comment

Good - I take it he's off to the 'other side'?!
                  And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Yes but of course that should not mean that he cannot visit here as well - after all he's got some really good support here as well.

Comment

but of course - its what its for!

Works a treat too!

Comment

FASO might know ?

Originally posted by justcoping View Post
                        I was accused and convicted of indecent assault some time ago, my accuser has now been to the police and confessed to making a FA. She was charged with perverting the course of justice, has been to court and been convicted and sentenced ( not that that helped much).

Anyone have any idea's on how long this may take to get to the appeal court ?

I feel in limbo at the moment, having trouble moving on from this nightmare !
                        FASO National Help Line 0870 241 66 50

The help line is open for you Monday to Friday, 6pm to 10pm

You can also write to:
                        FASO, PO Box 4, Crosskeys, Newport NP11 7YA

or you can email us.

Comment

Trial Tapes etc....it's 5 years not 6, many don't know this and get caught out

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                          How long ago were you convicted? If it is over 6 years then the trial tapes will have been destroyed, HOWEVER................. all is not lost!!

One of my CCRC applications is being referred to CA and they managed to track down the hand written notes of the trial judge and counsel for the Crown which proved immensely helpful.

I have responded to an email which I think may be from you, JC.
                          Trial Tapes etc....it's 5 years not 6, many don't know this and get caught out

Comment

Unfortunatly they did not have tapes when this all happened.

Been in touch with FASO, thanks

Comment

Trial Tapes

Originally posted by justcoping View Post
                              Unfortunatly they did not have tapes when this all happened.

Been in touch with FASO, thanks

All trials are taped and have been since tape recorders were invented, they also have Court transcribers and Judges notes, and witness tapes etc. all this goes to official Court transcription firms where they are kept for appeals etc. but only for 5 years after which they are disposed off and until 2006 there was no regulation on this disposal of sensitive material? Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by mouse View Post
                                All trials are taped and have been since tape recorders were invented, they also have Court transcribers and Judges notes, and witness tapes etc. all this goes to official Court transcription firms where they are kept for appeals etc. but only for 5 years after which they are disposed off and until 2006 there was no regulation on this disposal of sensitive material? Good luck

Sorry, I did not think that it was taped.
                                As far as I aware there are no court details that have not been destroyed as it is 2 decades since.

Comment

Working...
                                X