acused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acused of rape

hi.i.m new to this.but i need help badly.i.ve been acused of rape by my ex.who i went out with about 20 years ago.i have had no contact since then.i only found out about this last week.because a so called friend told my other friends about it.one of them who felt i had a right to know,told my wife.she told me i was really up set.i have been crying,i tend to stay in our room all day.i.m a mess.i did not do this rape.she as never gone to the police yet.but i.m expecting a call any day now.she claims that i turned up to her house.she said i wanted sex.that i was drunkshe said that i broke in or barged in and i raped her.she said the rape was so bad she had to have operations down below.the so called mate who told my other friends.said some one told him.but my so called mate had told my friends not to tell me.but when i found out i rung him.he said he did not say anthing to anyone.but he lied.the fact he told three people.says every thing.i kept ringing hime to find out anything more.at first he would not help.so i felt i had to ring the police.i spoke to police enquireysi told them about me being acused of rape by my ex i said it surpose to have happened 20 years ago.i wanted them to talk to the so called friend who was making the claim.the police did speak to him.but he denied it.he said he only cares about me and worried about me.because i suffer with depression.but when the police told me i told them of the people he had told.but the police took the names of the friends he told but they did not bother chasing it up.

I wish you'd have come on here first instead of going to the police - sorry to say that's the worst thing you could have done. Hopefully they will dismiss it.

If your ex has said that she had to have operations, then that should be easily proved/disproved.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
    X