thankyou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thankyou

hi i have been reading your site for a few months now and it has been a great help.
    My 17 year old son was accused of rape at the end of jan, he had been to a party a few days before and had sex with a 18 year old girl.They both stayed at the party all night and she was adding to her facebook site what a great time she was having.
    Her friend was the one who went to the police and they came and took my son late at night.He was bailed the next day till tues 16th march (tomorrow).
    We have all been worried sick ever since but my son has been taking it very well as he said i have not done anything wrong.I have been keepin a eye on the girls facebook page this is where i found that she was adding to her page while at the party after the sex had took place so this was given to my sons solicitor as this did not look good for her.
    We had a phone call today from the police sayin that it has been nfa and cant tell you how happy my family all are .
    I think that i was the only one that was preparing myself for the worse as everyone told me it would go no where and am so glad they were right.
    I have not written on here before as i was concerned about compromising the case,i can not tell you what a enormous help this site has been.
    I hope the good news we have had will encourage everybody on here there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Good luck everyone.

Hi lonely angel, I'm really pleased that the case has been NFA'd and I'm pleased that the site has been of help to you.

Thank you so much for telling us what has happened in your case, it's always good to hear that the correct decsion has been made.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

thats fantastic news! glad we have been of some help through the hell that is a false allegation but we are here beyond the outcome of the police allegation if you need help dealing with the aftermath.
      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Great news Lonely Angel.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

I'm so pleased to read your good news!
          As Friday said, sometimes the aftermath can be difficult to cope with, so we are all here should you need us.

Comment

Working...
          X