Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please read

in january or february to a bout march or april i had been having sex with a girl. the last time we had sex she told me she was going to report a rape so she could get some drugs. she would do this restricted so there would be no investigation. Boggled by the whole idea i told her not to and stopped talking to her. about 2-3 months later we were all at a get together we were both drinking later we started heading up to our rooms, she was buzzed as was i stumbbling i helped her to her room and sat her on her bed. i told her her i'd talk to her later and was about to leave until she pulled my pants down and started performing oral. afterwhich i returned the favor that led to us having sex. during sex she said to stop, which i did immediately, s=then she starting acting crazy saying nooo this isnt right we shouldnt have done this. sitting next to her i tried to reassure her as at this point she started crying which started freaking me out. then her friend( a guy) walked into the room. whats going on he asked. i told him i didnt know and she started crying for no reason. he later told me to just let her calm down and the her drinking was probably getting to her. about six months later she told another girl that i raped her and now im being accused of rape. i didnt rape her and im so scared as it seems this type of thing happens often. i really need advise.

Additionally i have already been arrested and i gave a statement all of what happened that night. i am now being told that i shouldn't have. that makes me feel even worse. PLEASE HELP

hey mate
    it seems a long time to wait before she made the allergation
    i think if you were arrested you will have had to talk to the police as silence will just go against you did you have a solicitor with you when you were interveiwed i didn't and that was a mistake but making a statment is what u need to do to start and prove your inocence have you been released on bail?
    till when ask all the questions you need on here people are here to help this forum has helped me through the past weeks try to keep your chin up and keep busy

Comment

Hi,

You mentioned 'heading up to our rooms', does this mean you both live in a communual building with several other residents?

I ask this, as if there are other people who can confirm you were both in a previous relationship with regular consensual sex, that will help your defence against the allegation.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by just gets worse and worse View Post
        hey mate
        it seems a long time to wait before she made the allergation
        i think if you were arrested you will have had to talk to the police as silence will just go against you did you have a solicitor with you when you were interveiwed i didn't and that was a mistake but making a statment is what u need to do to start and prove your inocence have you been released on bail?
        till when ask all the questions you need on here people are here to help this forum has helped me through the past weeks try to keep your chin up and keep busy

He needs to be guided by his solicitor. Offering up a statement without legal advice could be downright dangerous.

The police are pretty well known for twisting things that are said in a statement and they will then tie the already nervous and scared suspect up in knots with trick questions that will produce the wrong answers but will aid prosecution.

The OP really needs to find a solicitor experienced in defending false allegations of sexual abuse.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          He needs to be guided by his solicitor. Offering up a statement without legal advice could be downright dangerous.

The police are pretty well known for twisting things that are said in a statement and they will then tie the already nervous and scared suspect up in knots with trick questions that will produce the wrong answers but will aid prosecution.

The OP really needs to find a solicitor experienced in defending false allegations of sexual abuse.

yes i was so stupid. i let the police type my statement while i spoke and i signed it but some words were different. please no one else do this NEVER.

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
            Hi,

You mentioned 'heading up to our rooms', does this mean you both live in a communual building with several other residents?

I ask this, as if there are other people who can confirm you were both in a previous relationship with regular consensual sex, that will help your defence against the allegation.
            yes we live in the same building. our relationship had been in secret so i dont think anyone knew.

Comment

Originally posted by why View Post
              yes we live in the same building. our relationship had been in secret so i dont think anyone knew.
              I think it is really important that you can establish that you have had a relationship with this girl previously to the night on which she alleged the rape occurred.

Taking the very, very worst senario, imagine the jury's reaction to being told by your barrister "the defendant was previously in a settled consensual relationship with the complaintant"

If no-one else is able to vouch for this (bearing in mind that you may have thought it a secret but others might have sussed it out) perhaps there might have been texts, emails, letters, gifts, maybe the girl chatted has to her mates who may be willing to make a statement, anything to establish you and the girl were once good friends.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

she had friends that knew. but i dont know their names or i could find them.

Comment

everyone thank you for your input, but its really sad so many people are going through similar situations. and worse off nothing happens to the allegator.

Comment

Working...
                  X