No announcement yet.

Falsely convicted .. any distinction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we'll all do our best to mend you Broken - it's not going to be easy, but you're not alone.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Smilies done!
      If you have any more that you want adding, just PM me and I'll add them too.

I've also re-jigged the order they are shown in to freshen them up a bit!
      Last edited by webmoo; 27 February 2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: More poor spelling...
      I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

Thank u webmoo. I initally thought of the blue furry huggy thing from the cup a soup ad, but a) it would be a large smiley and b) no doubt someone owns the rights. But at least we've now got a hug smiley. Thank u.

Broken, here's a belated one from all of us

Webmoo, I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but this is for you.
        Last edited by webmoo; 26 February 2010, 09:52 AM. Reason: fixed my lovely smilie so it displayed properly!

Comment

For Broken
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by LifeSucks View Post
            Webmoo, I hope I'm not breaking any rules, but this is for you.
            Aww thanks! Maybe I should add that smilie too, so others can worship me as well! (Or maybe I'm getting a big ego now... )
            I'd diet but I'm not in the moooo-d

Comment

yep - big ego!!!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanx guys, they made me smile

BROKEN

Comment

That's the spirit! If it just lifts you out of the doldrums then it's good. Sometimes you have to have yourself some "me" time, and do/see/have whatever makes you feel good, even just for a few minutes. For me it's looking at squirrels, for others it's Haagen Dazs, but just a little break from being down can stop it turning into a spiral.
                  We're always here.
                  LS

Comment

that's true LS - a bit of 'me' time is the answer. Make time for a good cup of coffee or tea, a short walk round the block, anything that is just for you.

You should learn to spoil yourself, if you lose the plot you'll be no use to man nor beast!!

Comment

....... or Lady.

Comment

that too! Well spotted - *cough*!

Comment

Ha ha All very true!!

I made my lady smile today, if only briefly!!... Was the best feelin, made my heart happy!!
                          I sent her a "Book of Good Times" (a homemade photo album wit a twist). I wanted her to remember the gud times cos I think they will help her thru the bad.
                          I kno this sounds stupid but I didnt want her to forget my face either.. I kno she cud go online etc but shes not been near a pc so wanted her to be able to see me if an when she wanted to, sorta thing.

But yeah, it made me smile knowin that she was smilin today

still BROKEN but wit a lil smile on me face

Comment

what a brilliant idea!

Its the small things that make such a difference - those with thought and done with love.

Comment

Broken thats an excellent idea and oone thats worked for you and your partner. So well done.
                              I agree with the others though you have to try and do something to take your mind off things.
                              I've actually started a band with a group of friends because its the couple of nights a week when I dont have my daughter with me that I think more about whats happening to me. So I decided to get a group of friends together, who also happen to be the people I'd want round me in anytime of crisis, and the band is going great. It doesnt take away the problems we're facing, but it does give me a vent for my frustrations and gives me something productive and positive to do.....I love my guitar and songwriting

Comment

brilliant macdougal - anything that distracts for a time is a godsend.

Are you planning any gigs?

Comment

Working...
                                X