No announcement yet.

getting over being falsely accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi val yes i bet there is this girl certainly was, she could have got an oscar for her performance when she came out of court it was a case of great laughter for her and her mother how anyone can find that funny is beyond me but then again the scumbags that do this sort of thing will always do it, i just feel sorry for the next victim, as i have always said get rid of the money pot i'm sure that this will solve half the problem, and also save some poor guy and family of ever going through what we have been through. x

Comment

Hi Maria

Have a look at the liats of false accusers on www.kotae.co.uk and see if you thing that her inclusion on there might help

Regards

Val

Comment

thanks for that val will check it out when i have some more time i had a quick look at it but have 2 go now there was only 1 on the list, i would imagine there should be hundreds will get back to you and let you no what i think x

Comment

Originally posted by val lavender@17th January 2005 - 11:02 PM
          Hi Maria

Have a look at the liats of false accusers on www.kotae.co.uk and see if you thing that her inclusion on there might help

Regards

Val
          Hi val

I had a look at that website, but couldn't find the list of false accusers anywhere. If you get the chance, please could you post the link to the correct page, or email it to me?

Thanks,

Saffron

Comment

Hi Saffron

You need to go to the main site ie kotae.co.uk and then click on the legal help button the follow the link to the index. The site seems to be very much under construction but does have sections for false accusers and a ewsroom of media reports.

regards

Val

Comment

hi val looked at the site most of it is under construction will keep bobbing back there thanks for that x

Comment

hi val keep trying to log on to that sight but its not coming up with anything any ideas ta x

Comment

Hi Maria

try this link http://www.kotae.co.uk/JGC/Legal.htm

That should do it.

Regards

Val

Comment

hi val its still under construction x

Comment

Working...
                    X