No announcement yet.

advise needed!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks guys , you truely amazing unfortunately im not form england or any european country , and i know of fooling around when very younger however he is accusing me of penetration and i know for a fact this not possible , its just really embarrasin, he was in accident about two weeks ago , could this have triggered this ? he also as emotional issues in regards with family

Comment

It could be anything, if its false there will be a reason if there isnt its usually cos its true - so you need to understand his reason !!

Maybe he is gay and blaming you as he was caught with his trousers down by the wrong person with the wrong person - who knows what his reason might be - for us its just speculation

Comment

Are you in the USA? There are support groups for people protesting their innocence of allegations of historical sexual abuse.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

im actually on the african continent , we agrred upon seeing a shrink as he is positive i have done this , and its truely embarrasing

Comment

Yes I think quite a few of us could relate to the embarrasing comment or beyond belief even. Its a case of why would I do that, and if I had been inclined that way it wouldn't have been so lame.

I guess some people read sex stories for excitement others for inspiration as some accusers suggestions and accusations are straight out of a book and simply so unrealistic in practical terms - possible rather than probable.

In my case one of the accusations was simply impossible !!! BUt the muppets in court and the jury too thick to realise and defence never made it clear that the suggestion was simply rediculous - their standard approach to everything.
            Last edited by RFLH; 6 August 2009, 01:03 PM. Reason: inappropriate wording

Comment

Working...
            X