Good news! Good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have missed your posts!!
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

lol, I know....

I do wish (is there a emoticon for tongue-in-cheek?) I was less reserved & did not 'hold back' in my honest expression of my factual experiences of police homophobes in the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary..its what comes of being shy, lol. (Truth is, I never leave my home without a witness & no longer drive due to relentless police intimidation & police bullying ...even to my 78 yr old mother & her tenants by police...How I have learned to hate & despise police

I used to think that the killing of PC Blakelock was a tragedy & viscious murder...now I simply think 'what had he done as a copper to probably deserve that'...harsh, but after the Charles de Menezes police execution debacle & Ian Tomlinson killing by police, not to mention the suspicious Dr Kelly death, plus my own experience of what the corrupt & dishonest Cornwall police have taught me in the last few years...I am of the opinion there are NO Honest police officers, so corrupt is their internal police system.

Oh, I forgot to mention the West Cornwall police diversity officer (who only had a job as result of my original IPCC complaint in 2004 which resulted in immediate appointment of x3 POLICE diversity officers for Cornwall...not that they have been any more useful than Cadburys chocolate fireguards so ingrained are homophobic attitudes within the Devon & Cornwall police force) who told me in emails to: quote 'be quiet' about police abuses & violations....has hip-hip -hooray...left the Cornwall police force...one less copper covering up for his corrupt POLICE colleagues!

Sadly he has landed a plumb job as a lgbt advocacy officer with an organisation based in Devon which is RENOWNED for abusing vulnerable LGBT persons (and they get hundreds of thousands in lottery funding to do so...Grrrr!)...More LGBT people going to get F**ked over!

I'll pop by again from time to time...and remember if you have been falsely accused the POLICE ARE YOUR ENEMY!

Comment

Must admit I can not comment on Bedfordshire police being homophobic - but I can say the investigation they carried out was SLOPPY at best - it was half hearted bordering on key stone cop policing - bearing in mind I have seen all the reports on this. They did not prosecute my accuser cuz they could not be bothered and just swept it under the carpet.

But I guess it proved to me one of the biggest lies I ever been told that the british police are the best in the world - cuz the officers who arrested me were certainly not - filled the application form in on the pack of a corn flakes packet i think.

I so hope the police do read this!!! - cuz let me say again beds police are useless and did not know what they were doing and they let a CRIMINAL get away with a crime, shame on them

Comment

good heaven's - both of you in one day!!

hi quinn, hope you're ok.
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

yes i am excellant thank you - my false accuser is seeing her son on sunday - she gets six times per year - if she had not made those allegations it would be probably be the other way round
            In the last year I have moved 160 miles, got a nice house, a new job, getting married in August and most of all a lovely baby boy who i am deeply in love with, But i saw the opporunity to have a dig at the police so I took it.
            I still remain deeply let down by beds police - they as I keep saying brushed things under the carpet and let a criminal away with a crime - that was WRONG! - Thank god the family courts saw it different and in the end I won!

she sowed the wind and reaped the whirl wind

Comment

your life has turned round - that is all wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you and your family.

Dig away!

Comment

I am very happy for you both xx

Comment

This will make you laugh (NOT)!

Having given six hours of video taped evidence/documentation as a victim/witness of multiple incidents of Cornwall police corruption & dishonesty (in the witness presence of the Devon & Cornwall Constabularies own Independent Advisory Group vice chair on LGBT issues)

...the police have written to say they cannot/will not allow release of the witness statement/evidence of police corruption to the IPCC and/or legal

...without the permission of the accused police officers!

How corrupt & dishonest of the Devon & Cornwall Constabulary...but what we have come to expect from Devon & Cornwall Police corruption.

Comment

that is total madness. i don't even know who you could ask about whether that is actually allowed because well...you'd have to ask them!

imagine if they took that stance in the reporting of crimes.
                    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Unfortunately that is EXACTLY their stance on the reporting of crimes...carried out by their own.

For example: I believe perjury is a crime (umless carried out by a police officer it seems).

I produce on the video tape (now being withheld by police) a police receipt, signed by PC F**ler of Helston for a police tape recorded interview under caution.

I was there simply as a 'McKensie friend' to the accused, but my voice is on the tape. Police testified in Crown Court that this police interview never took place and that the individual was never taken to a police station

...and that is BLATANT Cornwall police perjury in a Crown Court of law, but what we have come to expect from Devon & Cornwall Constabulary.

Comment

Working...
                      X