Falsely Accused..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely Accused..

Okay so here goes, my best freind who is 18 now has been accused of rape by my old freind they dated last year for 6 or 7 months he was 17 she was 13 they both looked the same age anyway she moved away they split up not long after well its now been a yar and shes accused him of a violent rape where he apparently held her down said horrible things nd raped her by penetration hes now on bail nearing the end of it my question is i know how them both used to talk over txt messages nd phone nd it wont look like he raped her but it myt look like he had consensual sex with ( which i was there when he told at the start he wasnt intrested in anything sexual because of her age) her.. can the police/c.i.d pull back txt messages nd phone calls from exactly a year ago if neither have the same number or phone or simcard and they dont know either old numbers? thanks please answer back hes oinly gt a week left x

hes also suicidal nd thinking of takeing his own life.. both people have autismn.

Comment

If he's charged it will be with rape as she is/was 13.

They can take messages and texts from phones.

Has he got a solicitor? If not he should get one one that deals with offences like this. Did he have someone with him when he was questioned? Did the police know that he is autistic? Has he got his parents behind him for support?
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Helen

Your post is not clear. Could you please write without using text speak? Usually it can be understood but some of it looks like typo errors. For instance:

my question is i know how them both used to talk over txt messages nd phone nd it wont look like he raped her but it myt look like he had consensual sex with ( which i was there when he told at the start he wasnt intrested in anything sexual because of her age) her.. can the police/c.i.d pull back txt messages nd phone calls from exactly a year ago if neither have the same number or phone or simcard and they dont know either old numbers?

The above does not make clear sense.

Thanks.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

It came to a day before his bail date and we found out that the case got dropper however she is still adament that it happened.

Comment

Well that is a huge relief for your friend and for you.

I am sure she will keep bleating on that it happened as she will see her reward for lying (called "compensation") disappearing so she will be bitterly disappointed.

Money is often the cause of false allegations as well as jealousy or anger at being rejected.

He needs to be careful about whose company he keeps as he will now have been tarred with this brush.

He may also suffer from Post Traumatic Stress and may require help from his GP as he could show signs of depression.

You are a good friend so I am sure you will make sure he is ok and will support him.

Well done for being a good friend!
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Good news but a warning to all

RFs words are spot on (as always) and this country sits on a massive time bomb that could expode as the credit crunch and personal dept pushes many others to abuse the laws (and the mechanics behind them) to fund their expensive lifestyles greed or just simple jealousy at what others have.

Without being negative its almost impossible to prove something didnt happen as so often no one listens to your "evidence" and its simply swept under the carpet and eliminated.

The problem is its all too easy to accuse and the system is often only interested in the accusers not accused. Your friend was very lucky, many are not so fortunate, however to know whom to trust as honest in todays society is easy to say BUT who can you trust and how can you tell ?

DO we now have to take out personal references before we accept anyone as a friend or associate (even if its for our own childrens or families friends) - cos thats the only thing we can do to try and protect ourselves. We even have to consider the parents brothers and sisters (and their friends to) of our childrens potential friends !!! a FACT we know all to well to our cost.

But well done for standing by him in his time of need !! You get my vote for being on the right side of trust and honesty !! A big gold star

Comment

Working...
              X