Opinion most appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion most appreciated

This week, we found out the alleged victim has not made a statement at all but that the FA has come from somewhere else (we also believe to know where from, too), which will hopefully be followed up by the police. Sol recommends my hubby make a voluntary statement or to put it another way, has asked the investigating officer what she thinks of this. Hubby hs neither been interviewed, arrested nor charged - nothing. Have not received feedback yet as to whether he managed to speak to her or not. Am not sure about voluntary statement and would appreciate your opinions on this. Thank you!

I would be reluctant to give a voluntary statement DBI..... Your husband couldn't really make a statement answering an allegation he has no knowledge of LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Hi DBI - I agree with LP .... although some members have made voluntary statements which have resulted in NFA. If he does go down that route, then he MUST have his solicitor present. Does his sol have experience in these cases?

My son's alligator wasn't the alleged victim either, but it still went to court.

Good luck!

Comment

Opinions most appreciated

Hi

I posted this in a different forum and am reposting it here in the hope of receiving your opinions. Could a mod please remove from "The justice System"?

This week, we found out the alleged victim has not made a statement at all but that the FA has come from somewhere else (we also believe to know where from, too), which will hopefully be followed up by the police. Sol recommends my hubby make a voluntary statement or to put it another way, has asked the investigating officer what she thinks of this. Hubby hs neither been interviewed, arrested nor charged - nothing. Have not received feedback yet as to whether he managed to speak to her or not. Am not sure about voluntary statement and would appreciate your opinions on this. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X