No announcement yet.

ECRB - is this good news or standard???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECRB - is this good news or standard???

I work for a Mental Health Charity so needed my CRB renewed (just a usual 3 year renewal). I put on the form that I'd been cautioned. I've received this back in the post to-day and EVERY section says, "NONE RECORDED." Is this usual? I seem to remember reading in an earlier thread that an allegation will show up on an Enhanced CRB check.....
    If it's unusual and the allegations made against me would normally have been recorded, anyone got any ideas why they haven't been recorded please?
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

You werent cautioned were you?

It is at the discretion of the chief officer as to what appears in the additional information. If I am right in thinking that you havent been arrested, then it wont likely appear on any CRB
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Faith: You werent cautioned were you?
      I was interrogated under caution

It is at the discretion of the chief officer as to what appears in the additional information. If I am right in thinking that you havent been arrested, then it wont likely appear on any
      I have been neither arrested nor charged.... There is no additional information section with the document.

Comment

In which case your crb is clear hon. One less worry! X
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
          In which case your crb is clear hon. One less worry! X
          Hi Faith - thanks - will PM you - was just about to post then remembered this is an open site!!!!

Comment

Usually it should (as it stands) come up on an enhanced CRB.

I've seen it a few times where it hasn't come up. Worryingly down to error on the Police National Computer.
            Obviously its in clients interest not to do anything.

(Aside: In the odd occasion I've even seen 20years of offending being missing from clients records)
            Hope this post helps. But this post does not constitute legal advice, nor a contract/agreement for it.

Comment

My ECRB was completely clear!!!
              5 months on still not been arrested or charged.....

Comment

Good stuff hon. Let's hope things stay that way
                People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                X