No announcement yet.

scared

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're always here if you need to chat. But medication, especially anti-depressants and sedatives, take weeks to start to work. They need to build up in your system before they make any difference.

Comment

that's true - take them as prescribed and they will help enormously.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

the sleeping tabs kick in straight away.......but they dont last long.....ill be awake by 1" in th morning....then it starts all over again......the wondering why this has happened...............

Comment

thanks

im goin to sleep now.......thanks for everything

Comment

If I could give an answer to that I'd be very wise.

Sleep whilst you can. Keep posting on here, it does help.
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hey Skipton
              I can't add anything in terms of advice, but my husband has been in a similar situation to you. I wanted to say well done for taking the first step and posting here. Keep coming back and you will find it an invaulable support. All of us here have been touched by false allegations of some sort. While I don't pretend that I know what you are going through, I do have an idea of the dark dark days you are facing. And I also know that you are not alone.
              Welcome.

Saffron

Comment

hello

i slept aswell as i nhave done in long time .......your advice has helped me a lot

Comment

any one

is there anyone here i can talk to..........

Comment

hi skipton, I shall be back in 20 mins, but you can either pm me or write in the open.

Just be careful with any details you may be inclined to put as we know that this site has been read by the police.

Comment

o.k.

ill wait till you let me know you are back....

Comment

I'm back skipton.

Comment

thanks for taking thre time to listen to me .......

Comment

that's ok - what's up?

Comment

i cant seem to get on with any kind of a life ......everthing i try to do just seems to make my situation worst......i dont know how to get a job.... ive got no confidence.......ive got no self esteem.......im at rock bottom.....now im on the sick which just seems to have made everthing worst.......

Comment

oh dear. Is there any chance that you could move somewhere else to make a fresh start?

Comment

Working...
                                X