Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear oh f*cking dear

Dear oh f*cking dear

A transsexual has made her NINETEENTH allegation of rape.
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-in-10yrs.html
    So ex-Scotland Yard Commander John O'Connor urges the police team involved to continue investigating.

John O'Connor
    You're a knob.

No wonder the legal system's a mess.

WTF? Surely this is plainly ridiculous. Raped 19 times in 10 years by 19 different men? That's almost twice a year for the past decade. I could understand it if she was in an abusive relationship and couldn't (for whatever reason) walk away. But not 19 rapes by 19 different men.

Comment

omg
      lock her up see how she feels ..........

Comment

It's a "news" piece.

Don't believe the hype in the first bit of the article until you know what happened for sure but...

this bit contained a quote:

"Jo Wood, of Rape Crisis England and Wales, said: “I completely understand her situation and I think it’s amazing she’s come forward so many times. What’s sad is she’s obviously screaming out for help.

“She seems to be a very vulnerable woman who’s getting herself into situations where she’s a magnet for perpetrators.

“I fear she’ll go on being a victim over and over again unless she gets help to break the cycle. The police should investigate because she’s clearly a troubled woman.""

This Jo Wood says that the woman in question is a "magnet for perpetrators.".

Is this point of view as socially unacceptable as racism?

Please comment. Thanks in advance.
        Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Working...
        X