No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all. Im new to this site, Will post my story later,

welcome. sorry it is under these circumstances but i hope we can offer some support.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

sorry you find yourself here newbie ,but people on the forum will give you as much help as they can

Comment

Thank you.

I would like to say thank you for the messages of support and kind words of advice, I am a catholic and believe me when i say i have been doing a great deal of praying these last 14 months, Praying that it would all go away, But i know thats not going to happen, I will follow the advice i have been given, I have a copy of this womans facebook page, Saying she had a mint night, I am going to make a record of everything that my husband can remember of that night, This woman had a conversation with my husband, saying who she lived with, Where she works, Who she had been out with, The fact she had recently split with her boyfriend, Within 8 weeks of this so called rape, She actually got pregnant, She had the baby in april, So much for being so traumatised, We are the ones that are traumatised by this nightmare, I get really really frustrated, I just cannot believe this is happening, Ive read some of the stories on here and im heartbroken by the unfairness and pain that people like us are going through, My best wishes to you all, xxxx

Comment

God will give you the strength and courage that is required to get you and your family through this. Don't stop believing just because the matter seems to be progressing.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
          X