Oh soooooo angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh soooooo angry

I went to the petrol station at 1am last night for some cigarettes.
    The guy from inside was not at the till so im standing there waiting.
    A taxi pulls up. A familiar face gets out of the car and walks towards me to wait in the queue. It was my "victim."
    So I'm standing there as shes approaching thinking 'oh **** cant be doing with this!'
    And nothing. I look at her and she gives me one of those flirty smiles with the doe eyes (the kind that if it came from anyone else youd smile back but I wanted to punch her)
    I revert to looking into the garage to await service. I kept glancing at her from the corner of my eye to see the same doe eyed smile and flirty shifting.
    By this point shes lucky not to have a petrol pump rammed down the back of her throat (im not usually aggressive)
    But then she has the audacity to speak to me "Do you think he's fallen asleep in the back?" she says in one of those annoying voices when a females tone is slightly raised to make her sound more appealing and cute. Through gritted teeth i reply "No i can see him coming"

and i got my cigs and went.

I still feel angry now. After all the hell and torture she put me and my family through. This victim of an attrocious crime. The unthinkable. and she doesnt even recognise her "attacker"
    But not only that, she was flirting with me. Ive never wanted to cause anyone physical harm but last night I did so well not to grab her and put her head through the window. It was so aggrivating.

Sorry guys im painting a picture of myself as a violent person but im really not.
    But ive been walking around expecting her or her mates to cause me grief, looking over my shoulder whenever i enter an area where they might be found. Anxious in new places. And for what. She doesnt recognise but worse I get the impression she finds me attractive.

Arrrrggggghhhhhh f**k
    sorry guys rant over

You did well to control yourself md. I probably would've felt the same. By seeming not interested and not falling for her flirting, you've probably put her nose out of joint anyway.

Now if I'd seen her flirting with someone else I'd've been really tempted to interject and warn the guy what she's like.

Perfectly normal to feel angry, so not a rant. Makes a nice change to read when the FAs got his own back in a small way.

Comment

Oooh, I'm not surprised you are angry. Silly, silly, stupid little girl. In fact, I can't think of words to describe her (none that I can put on here anyway!)

You did really well to hold on to your temper. We all work these scenarios over in our heads....what would you say to "her" if you met her?

I failed miserably when I saw "our" accuser, completely lost my bottle and pretended I didn't know who she was. I had spent hours rehearsing what I would say to her if I ever did bump into her, and when I did I was so shocked, infuriated, and scared that I couldn;t bring myself to do or say any of the things I had planned.

I agree with LS - you did brilliantly, and not responding to her flirting probably disgruntled her. But I completely understand your anger - after all the pain, fear and rage she has caused, the fact that she didn't even recognises you is outrageous. And not only that, but flirting with a "stranger" at 1am in the morning....grrrr.

She'll get what's coming to her. What goes around comes around. She makes me sick.

Comment

well done macdougal for being a gent - I think I may have inserted the pump - sideways and switched it on!

I'd be tempted to get the cctv and take it to the police with the words - 'ever been had?'
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

you have every right to be angry but glad to hear you kept your cool. reacting, especially violently, would only add to her "victim" status and i wouldn't even want to imagine what the consequences would be.

i'm with rflh. not that the police would do anything but thats hardly the reaction a true victim would have to seeing their attacker.
          "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

It looks to me like she's on the look-out for another victim. If you read in the news of another guy being charged for rape in the area, I'd make a point of trying to find him to ask who the alleged victim is. If it's her then he's got something with which to stop the whole procedure happening all over again. If it's not her, and he's vehemently protesting his innocence then you have somebody to help and support.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

The guy in the taxi was her father. So not exactly the reaction of a dad or a "victim" is it really. I keep going over in my head since you mentioned getting the cctv. I should have got into a full conversation with her.Then it would have been there as evidence that i was merely a 1 night stand she'd forgotten about not the sexual predator and beast that she made me out to be.
              RF I still believe that she said I'd done it to save herself from arguing with the boyfriend. But any person that had a one night stand with her could be a potential victim if the boyfriend suspects anything. she needs to be stopped

Comment

Working...
              X